Wedding photographer recommendations

I would try not to skimp on the wedding photographer if you can. The shots he or she gets will be one of the few lasting pieces of memorabilia from the day. Worth getting them right.

Anyone remember the new wedding photographer who offered his services on here for cheap and got ripped to bits..

Hi,

candcphotography.co.uk are Charlotte and Steve - and their wedding pics are fabulous!

x

hi,

We just booked Tom Barnes for our wedding. He was recommended on here. When he came round to talk to us i was very impressed. His portfolio is good and poeple seem to have good things to say. As wedding photographers go he's very reasonable.

Clive Pickering Photographic Concept in Barnsley are fantastic, especially if you Book Clive for the day. He would gladly travel to there too as he has done wedding further afield than that. He did our wedding back in October and he really made the day extra special, he's a real character and gets the best out of every photo opportunity. He only charges a £45 attendance fee and then you just purchase whatever photos you want after that, even if you only want 1. That way you aren't forced to pay for photos in a fixed album price that you might not like.

If you'd like to see the ones he took of our day, PM me and I'll mail you a link

does any 1 know any good photographers for weddings ones that are not too expensive

plz let me know if any 1 knows any i would rearly appreciate it

thanx lisa

does any 1 know any good photographers for weddings ones that are not too expensive

plz let me know if any 1 knows any i would rearly appreciate it

thanx lisa

Just sent you a pm.

Regards

N.

Try John Mottershaw based in Grindleford. He's a a fantastic photographer.I can find out his website address for anyone that's interested.

He takes photos of my wedding cakes for me for my portfolio-fantastic job. Far better detail than I could ever get with a digital camera.

Regards

Emma

John Mottershaw based in Grindleford. Very good-has a website.