Wedding photographer recommendations

One way to reduce the cost of wedding photography is to pay the photographer for the day, and take the photo files/disc and do your own cropping/albums. I have a contact for one such photographer who charges £300 all in and every one receives a copy of the C.D and can take what they want from it. This controls costs and does not penalise guests who want more than others.

we are setting up a photography company at the moment and want pictures for our website so we would do it at cost price of £75 and give you a disc with all the photographs on afterwards at no extra cost. Alternatively, if you wanted an album printing or individual prints we could get these done for you cheaply. We have two experienced photographers who do exactly the kind of 'natural' photography you are after. Phone 07745 050 786 if you want more info?

Have you thought about askin someone in your family to take the photo's??? I know it's not very professional but if there is someone in the family that knows anything about cameras etc then that would reduce the cost.

I have asked my OH's brother. He's not professional but he knows about camera's, pictures and the right lighting etc. Were then getting disposable cameras for the evening reception, but if you do this you must bare in mind that some will either take the camera's with them or take pictures of, well their bums etc.

We are doing the same as Sarah1312.My dad is a fab photographer and wants to do some pic's for our wedding[in between giving me away]and one of our friends did some photos for another wedding we went to and they were lovely so he is also doing some.Both have top spec camera's and my h2b has bought a great photo printer from a computer fair.The day guests are having disposable camera's which I thought were fun and they can take them home to develop.

Where is the ceremony hun? My reason for asking is my photographer has a registry office package which includes an album of 30 photos and you get to keep all the ones you don't choose for the album too! It's £275, a bargain and 2 of my cousins had him too. Great with kids if any are there. He can stay all day, and for £275 it's a bargain, yet not naff photos at all. PM me if you want the details hun. xx

i saw this thread today and may be too late.

If you are getting married later on in the year then visit our web sit http://www.ab-photography.co.uk we can cover your wedding in a

contemporary fashion.

Please contact me on 0114 2817737 / 0779 6454156 for more details.

Thanks,

Barry

Hi there. I've booked mine now, check out his website blinkdigital.net he's really nice and reasonable prices too.

I have just checked out the wedding site you mentioned.

The photography on it is exceptional, and I am sure the photographer will do a wonderful job for you.

Good luck.

Barry

we have book blinkdigital for our wedding too. good price great pics

Adrian Richardson Photography did my wedding. Would recomend to anyone, real nice guy and the pictures were unbelievable.

Everyone was really happy with the pictures and he offered extra prints through the website at reasonable prices...

HI GUYS & GALS

Can anyone reccomend a good photographer. I am looking for a contempoary style photographer. We have arounf 650£ budget

We would like a photographer that will take photos up to the speeches/1st dance if possible and one that will allow us to have copyrite to pictures to allow us to print as and when.

Can anyone help or am i asking too much with the budget i have???

Hi :)

Your not asking too much, alot of photographers out there are good and dont charge the earth.

http://www.lisaabbottphotography.co.uk

Try these sites also .. professional photographers.. top quality ..fully insured .. and work full time in their profession.

http://www.bipp.com/

http://www.thempa.com/