VODAFONE - Problems this morning

Is everyone having trouble with Voda this morning or is it just Me?:huh:

Just had an email in work to say the network is down (again). At the moment they don't know why

Yes- I can make calls but can't send texts.

Vodafone Always Seem To Do This On A Friday :mad:

Just Hope My Free Weekends Will Work :hihi:

This seems to be a regular thing, happened twice since I switched from orange last month, not impressed am I:mad:

Think its back up and running again now

Think its back up and running again now

NOPE not yet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6199662.stm

Connection problems hit Vodafone

Technical problems have hit Vodafone's UK mobile phone network, leaving some customers across the country unable to make calls or send messages.

Vodafone said the problems - caused by a problematic upgrade to its text messaging service - were intermittent.

It said early reports that more than half-a-million UK users had been disconnected were exaggerated.

"We are extremely apologetic to customers who have been affected," a spokeswoman said.

The UK's largest mobile phone operator said it could not say precisely how many customers had lost their service after problems surfaced on Friday morning.

It said the problem - which was not limited to a single part of the country - had been largely resolved, but admitted that some users were still not able to use their phones.

"We are trying to restore services as quickly as possible," the firm added.

It urged customers experiencing problems to try using their phones at regular intervals.

This makes me laugh. I'm in the process of leaving Vodaphone and boy has it been hard. I requested my porting code they promised to send it and I had to ring back several times when it still had not come. They have been downright rude to me, especially when I disclosed that I was moving to 3, all they could do was criticise their network coverage. Now today, I've tried to pick up a voice mail and their (Vodaphone's) service isn't working. Roll on next week when I'm away from them. They claim to have continually great network coverage, but alas, their customer service has a lot to be desired....

I couldnt agree more with you, since joining them in September I have had endless problems with them wish i'd never bothered!

I got the 2nd half of a text this morning still waiting on the 1st half to make sence of it!. Im cancelling my contract next month and going back to T Mobile.

The best part is when you ring customer services to complain, they tell you to go into carphone warehouse, you go to carphone warehouse who tell you to go into the vodafone shop, you go into the vodafone shop who tell you to ring customer services!!!!! its a joke!