Anti 4x4 prepare yourselves

Why can't you just call them land rovers like you used to?

I think because "landrover" is a trademark ... I may be talking rubbish tho

Me thinks this is leading down the 4x4 thread again. How long before DaBouncer gets involved?

Only a few weeks :lol:

I think the hybrid 4x4's are a good idea personally.

Shuts up the anti 4x4 brigade as their argument for environment damage is made null and void and gives those of us that like 4x4 something nice to drive (albeit expensive).

By the way Johnh my 4x4 is already eco friendly, it runs on that Green Fuel called LPG. Which incidentally is cheaper than petrol and allows me FREE (yes that's FREE) parking in any city centre council car park. :clap:

By the way Johnh my 4x4 is already eco friendly, it runs on that Green Fuel called LPG. Which incidentally is cheaper than petrol and allows me FREE (yes that's FREE) parking in any city centre council car park. :clap:

Gordon Brown sneakily put 2.25p plus VAT a litre on lpg and only 1.25p on petrol last week. Not promoting greenness as he purports to. A lot of big 4 x4s are on LPG which is cheaper and greener than hybrids and gets free congestion charge in London, not that anyone in right mind would go there.