NOT about Asylum seekers...well...

Originally posted by Mattski

Hey all,

Sorry to jump in here but what really borthers me is this recurring theme of sexual assualt.

There is obviously a very dark part of the mind of the bigot. I have no figures to back up this assertion but I am sure that crimes committed by asylum seekers are disproportionately low. Why would someone who is fleeing persecution want to get involved in any illegal activity in the UK?

And much of what is said on this subject is incredibly offensive to a section of society who already have no voice or means of expressing their fears or hopes.

M

don't apologise - I've have read some of your posts and your calm reason is very welcome!

Well nosierosie, i live near firth park and we were walkin home from a working mans club at around 11pm and this somalian lad who know hardly any english at all walked up to my dad who is 5 ft 6 and doesnt look threaterning to any one and pulled out a knife for no apparent reason if it wasnt for my boyfriend being a big hefty bloke i think he would have stabbed him so i told the guy we had not done anything and to leave and he walked of shouting the only aparent english he knew " stupid white bitch"

now would you feel safe letting your children out to that. I know you cant judge by one person but when i walk past the peice gardens and get slimy love songs sung at me rather threaterning its awfull!!!!!!

oh BTW i had and have no intentions in turning the post in to one of sexual assult im sorry if this is what it seemed it was just what i have witnessed!!

Originally posted by fuzbuz

I understand what your saying nosierose about them fleeing their country to avoin violence. However where will we flee to avoid the voilence that is braught to our country its not THAT bad at the minute but in years time when i have children i wont let my kids go in to town on their own or anything. Everyday i pass the peice gardens and see large groups of asylam seekers eyeing up every passing woman & girl and i also commonly see 13 and 14 year old girls flocking round these men thinking its cool to be with older men but what these men dont realise is they can have sex with children and marry children in their country and culture but they cant here!!! I would personally feel safer walking through a bunch of rowdy football hooligans at mid night that i would a group of asylam seekers at 9. Rape is the womans fault in their country this also scares me.

mmm, tasty reality tunnel.

You can keep it mate. We all live in a much nicer universe than you, count on it.

One day you will pick open a corner in the little cardboard box you call reality, and discover a whole world out there that is going to scare and confuse you a lot more.

A life of fear awaits you, have a good one.

[Just to add another ounce of opprobrium to this egregious effluent.]

oh and i wasnt slagging of how there cultur is if they marry at 14 and have kids and stuff then thats their option. But i wouldnt like to think of it becoming the norm here 2. i mean you just dont stand and gope at women and sing to random people all day. Im sorry if my 1st post got peoples backs up but im not casting much opinion just what i see every nite!!!

Well nosierosie, i live near firth park and we were walkin home from a working mans club at around 11pm and this somalian lad who know hardly any english at all walked up to my dad who is 5 ft 6 and doesnt look threaterning to any one and pulled out a knife for no apparent reason if it wasnt for my boyfriend being a big hefty bloke i think he would have stabbed him so i told the guy we had not done anything and to leave and he walked of shouting the only aparent english he knew " stupid white bitch"

now would you feel safe letting your children out to that. I know you cant judge by one person but when i walk past the peice gardens and get slimy love songs sung at me rather threaterning its awfull!!!!!!

Well fuzbuz, the irony of you criticising anyone for their use of English has not passed me by. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm intrigued as to how you identified this 'lad' as Somalian, do you hold a qualification in anthropology which allows you to spot someone's nationality at 11 o'clock at night while in a state of stress? Alternatively, if you had seen this 'lad' before why did you not report him to the police?

(Apologies to anyone who recognises the anthropology argument from the previous thread on Kosovan burglars. :D )

to say this is an open forum and people put on their opinions whats the point in starting a post if all your gonna do is slag off what other people think and what other people see. And ill tell you what i find so amaizing is as much as this post in about asylam seekers the english are the only people i know who want to slag off and debate about other peoples views untill its a mass argument i give all the nations in the world credit for not doing that!!!!!!

Its my Point of view if it isnt yours then fair enough but do i slag off your points of view that possibly i dont agree with?

Think most of the arguments have been rehearsed. But I am actually proud that the UK is a place that asylum seekers want to come to - whether for social, political or economic reasons.

Of course id not seen him before and of course in some cases you can identify their nationality like the guy on here who made some somalian lads move for a lady so sit down on the bus did any one slag him off for assuming they were somalian!!!!

to say this is an open forum and people put on their opinions whats the point in starting a post if all your gonna do is slag off what other people think and what other people see. ... Its my Point of view if it isnt yours then fair enough but do i slag off your points of view that possibly i dont agree with?

Ah you have now become a wanted person, on the Forum Thought Police blacklist. You will now be censored by mysterious invisible forces until you can no longer spew your filth into this unpolluted pool of clear thought.

If I see an opinion that I believe is founded in fantasy rather than fact (and it is a matter of my belief - not absolute truth) then I will often say so. And I will use confrontational language because I want a reply, and softly softly posts most often get ignored.

Only by calling you a muddled halfwit will I ever get you to try and fail to support your points of view, because they are based on a third hand picture of the events that surround you, as you seem to be incapable of taking facts in.

Now, if you disagree with me, I am hoping that you will rise to defend your assertions, and show my opinions and beliefs to be the shallow thoughts of a fantasist.

Of course id not seen him before and of course in some cases you can identify their nationality like the guy on here who made some somalian lads move for a lady so sit down on the bus did any one slag him off for assuming they were somalian!!!!

I apologise if you think I am slagging you off, I was merely asking how you identified him as Somalian. What distinguishes a Somalian from an Ethiopian or Kenyan, for instance? We do have refugees from these neighbours of Somalia so perhaps you were mistaken and he came from one of these.

After taking a deep breath and deciding to read the whole way through this thread, I am pleased to report that, I have been pleasantly surprised by the reasonable and thoughtful views most people have exhibited on this issue.

If someone is going to post on here and come up with a well thought out argument as to why we should treat asylum seekers more harshly I would be delighted to read it and write a thoughtful response, but it seems the only people who espouse this point of view would not know a cogent argument if they fell over one, and I suspect they are not interested in the debate only in simple finger pointing at asylum seekers as to why things in their own life are not better.