Youths, gleadless area

I live at gleadless yes. is so pathetic but sign of times. we used to hang around years ago too when we were teenagers but we never caused bother, smashed windows, robbed people or houses, sprayed graffiti all over the place or generally caused trouble.

You've chosen a good area of the city to do your research! I reckon Gleadless is home to some of the worst youths in the whole of Sheffield. Try talking to some of the vandals who live on Sands Close. :thumbsup:

That's loads of help thanks. Why is it do you think that the youths of Gleadless are so bad? And why are they so much worse than kids anywhere else?

hiya i live in the s14 area, haven't got a clue who the ''s14 gang'' are but i would imagine they're the idiots that ride around on mopeds all night!! Keep all the street awake most nights and get away with it!!

That's loads of help thanks. Why is it do you think that the youths of Gleadless are so bad? And why are they so much worse than kids anywhere else?

I have lived on Gleadless valley for 16 years now , my children all grew up here they are respectful and hard working, and have never been in trouble, my son starts university next year. not all valley teens are a bad lot, my neighbour has 4 teens as well and they are also nice decent people. as for s14 crew, i dont know who they are but i think it is just a small minority making this estate look bad ,on the whole there are a lot worse places that you could live, give the valley a break.

Does this S14 crew belong to somekind of rowing club? or are they just a bunch of no-hopers looking for attention from fools at university by giving them creditabilty for their sad lives. Yes I am from Gleadless !

Does this S14 crew belong to somekind of rowing club? or are they just a bunch of no-hopers looking for attention from fools at university by giving them creditabilty for their sad lives. Yes I am from Gleadless !

I don't think there's any need for that. Why am I a fool just for asking a quesion? I'm not giving anyone credability I'm just trying to find out what people think of them.

That was abit pointless. Just because you are from gleadless yourself it doesnt give the right to label a bunch of people who live there 'no hopers'.

That was abit pointless. Just because you are from gleadless yourself it doesnt give the right to label a bunch of people who live there 'no hopers'.

I see these people every day and believe me they ARE no-hopers they just want to cause damage and mayhem, Ive seen the same bus shelter glass smashed three times in a week, things like that do give me the right to say NO-HOPERS, The Far Lees vacant pub set on fire three times in three days ,twice in one evening, what would you call them? misunderstood children?

No I wouldnt call them misunderstood children at all, but maybe they are children who have come from very **** backgrounds. So I dont think its fair to just call them 'No hopers', you are gonna get ******s everywhere you go but sometimes with support and stuff people can stop being as bad, iv seen it happen myself. I certainly don't think its gonna help matters by just regarding them as no hopers.

You need to keep an eye out for this gang;)

and steer clear of this one

oo u iz dissin dere??

da 4M cru iz full ov da gud peepz.