Youths, gleadless area

Hi everyone

I'm a journalism student at Sheffield uni and am thinking about doing an article on youths around the Gleadless area of Sheffield, in particular the s14 crew.

Any thoughts? Grumbles? Praises? Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers :)

.....why would they be praised?

:rolleyes:

You never know...some people might not think they were bad

How random are these 'crew' sites?! I never knew they existed til today I seem to be missing out on a lot. Do all 'crews' have one?

How random are these 'crew' sites?! I never knew they existed til today I seem to be missing out on a lot. Do all 'crews' have one?

Lots of wanna be sheffield crus (think thats what they call themselves) have a site. Da 4M-Cru are quite notorious. ;)

Hi everyone

I'm a journalism student at Sheffield uni and am thinking about doing an article on youths around the Gleadless area of Sheffield, in particular the s14 crew.

thats the funniest thing I have ever read. s14 crew - i dont' think so. I know some of the kids that think of themselves as this and they are pathetic. just a bunch of kids trying to be tough cos they are in a gang. pathetic. just pathetic. people making them sound like a big hard gang make them feel big. dont do it.

So are you actually from Gleadless then? Not being from there I don't really know much about them do they cause a lot of trouble?