Where can I buy second hand furniture?

Hi.

I'm looking for something like this:

07v.jpg

Just wondered where I could find similar? thanks.

There used to be a second hand office furniture shop on Abbeydale Road, just round the Carterknowle part of it. I think it's still there.

Try putting a request on sheffield freecycle you never know.

Head down Corporation street, turn right at the end past the riverside pub on your left. About 150-200metres on the right hand side of the road is a second hand office furntiture place, they usually have stuff outside and often free stuff outside at the weekends

We've used Hills Office Supplies on Carlisle Street, off Spital Hill. They often have a good range of 2nd hand stuff:

Hills Office Supplies

30 Carlisle St

Sheffield, S4 7LJ

0114 270 1414

try dale office furniture on herries road...ask for warren....they have lots of cheap secondhand stuff in the back of the shop 2331115

hi bunny. i don't know if you are still looking for a filing cabinet ,I am quite near to M & S furniture on Abbeydale Road - near the carwash place and yesterday they had a massive lorry load of office furniture delivered from a big office they cleared in town - desks . filing cabinets those swivel chairs all sorts of stuff ,they had a job fitting it all in their shop and warehouse .

abi

just remembered the chap to ask for is Stuart phone 2589896 he will have a deal

abi