The Nintendo Wii Megathread- all discussion in here please

which console will sell the best?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which console will sell the best?

• Nintendo wii
    • PS3
    • Xbox 360

Had a copious wii experience over Xmas. I was struck by the difference between the novel wii concept and the quality of the graphics, which to be honest are not up too much. The characters who 'play' the games would not look out of place on much older computer games. I think they need to be made more realistic. I have played all of the available sports games, but have not played the action games such as 'Call of Duty' yet, so my opinion may be refined later. Wii-ing is undoubtedly good fun, but the games software needs to be improved in my view.

Got one for christmas, only got the wii sports so far but so far so very good, got it out on christmas day with all my little cousins and nephews and had bowling on. The kids and adults ourselves had a good laugh playing it, I noticed at this time that nintendo will open up an untapped demograph with their wii and ds consoles. The box itself is aesthetically pleasing, has very good features and offers a gaming experience that so far is unrivelled.

I think I've seen replays on YouTube fm the Wii Sports golf- Is this correct & if so how do you them on? As I've had a cracking Eagle (sorry no hole-in-one yet) but still no joy! Can anyone please :help:???

If you mean how do you get a video on to youtube you simply have to create an account and then film yourself on the game.

If you mean how do you get a video on to youtube you simply have to create an account and then film yourself on the game.

Thanks for your message, but I mean I've seen (might have to double check) that the Wii plays replays (on the Sports golf game) for outstanding shots, like PGA golf does, but I don't know how to get them on, or is it only for say on holes-in-1, or not??? Any more help on the matter please? :confused: