The Nintendo Wii Megathread- all discussion in here please

which console will sell the best?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which console will sell the best?

• Nintendo wii
    • PS3
    • Xbox 360

I wonder how long it will take some chuff to sue nintendo for RSI:rolleyes: or tennis elbow:hihi:

And fail, any competent lawyer would rip their case to shreds and they'd be laughed out of teh Courtroom.. :lol:

Personally, I think the 360 is a fantastic machine and is a much better alternative than a PS3. Especially as it's runs on tried and testing technologies, such as DirectX, so developers love to make games for it.

[/url])

Amen to that! The 360 is a fantastic machine.

Hi

Has anyone else ordered a Nintendo Wii for a christmas present?!

I went to HMV today for the 7th time and asked if it had come yet (supposed to have been the 8th!) and no not come yet. They said they didn't know if it'll be before christmas, it could be in January!!

Bloomin' typical - I hope its not January! That defeats the idea of it being a huge surprise on Christmas morning!:(

Are you not guaranteed one if you order? Doesn't look like they'll be much hope before christmas if you haven't ordered unless you are willing to pay ebay prices (£300 ish) and collect!

Doesn't look like they'll be much hope before christmas unless you are willing to pay ebay prices (£300 ish) and collect!

funny you should say that, ive sold 23 on ebay. got no more all out.:(

I dont know how old your kids are, but when we were younger - if my sister and I wanted a certain toy my mum would leave a note from santa saying the elves couldnt make enough and hed drop ours off as soon as he could.

we bought it and were happy as clams when the gift did arrive at a later date.

I dont know how old your kids are, but when we were younger - if my sister and I wanted a certain toy my mum would leave a note from santa saying the elves couldnt make enough and hed drop ours off as soon as he could.

we bought it and were happy as clams when the gift did arrive at a later date.

pfffft kids lol am a teen. and like the ps2 i had the initative to order as many as i could then flog em on ebay.:)

p.s my post count on this forum is just sad.

yeeee, got mine yesterday. My boys are going to be so happy on christmas day!:D