Is it Time to make Farting a Criminal Offence ?

I think they may have caught you on the cctv.

Go to YouTube and search for 'jacuzzi accident'

Bloody Norah! I bet that reeked! THATS what you get when you try to sneak one out and hope the bubbles hide it. :hihi:

Oh my god! And I thought I'd been in some embarrassing situations.

The 'jacuzzi accident'..... now that's what I call a SEXY follow thro'.

How embarassing for the poor girl...... maybe she just wanted the tub to herself.

I worry about letting rip on the packed out tube every Monday when Im on my way to work, its a case of squeezing my bum cheeks together and hoping to god the bugger doesnt escape, I dont think I could live with the shame if anyone heard it let alone smelled the toxic fumes that come from my backside.

Bloody Vegetables they should be banned, brussells are the worst culprits.

Great thread by the way. :D

Jo

x

I worry about letting rip on the packed out tube every Monday when Im on my way to work, its a case of squeezing my bum cheeks together and hoping to god the bugger doesnt escape, I dont think I could live with the shame if anyone heard it let alone smelled the toxic fumes that come from my backside.

Jo

They don't have to be seen or smelled ...... we just watch for the ripple running down your tights!!!

They don't have to be seen or smelled ...... we just watch for the ripple running down your tights!!!

Oh crap (pardon the pun) there was me thinking I was getting away with it.

LOL

Jo

x

Supermarkets are undoubtedly among the finest places to fart, because you can usually slipstream some old dear and let people think she's the culprit.

The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was in Boots with my mum and my god that woman needs a health warning on her arse, anyways she let rip and it was the most evil smell ever, so evil infact that this woman that was standing next to me and my mum complained to the security officer and told him she suspected they had a problem with their drains.

Me and my mum were hysterical, we nearly wet ourselves with laughter.

Jo

x

Supermarkets are undoubtedly among the finest places to fart, because you can usually slipstream some old dear and let people think she's the culprit.

:). wow. a sense of humour. never knew you had it in you, bart.

:). wow. a sense of humour. never knew you had it in you, bart.

Then you've missed the point on the last 2000 of my posts. :thumbsup: