Littledale Estate, does anyone know it?

I lived on Pearce Rd too! Do I know you parsley diva? I went to acres hill on the 1st day of opening in the 3rd&4th years jnr. We used to play in the old barn on the end of Mather rd swinging on the ropes,'til the police came then we'd run like the clappers thru' the nettles!

I lived on Pearce Rd too! Do I know you parsley diva? I went to acres hill on the 1st day of opening in the 3rd&4th years jnr. We used to play in the old barn on the end of Mather rd swinging on the ropes,'til the police came then we'd run like the clappers thru' the nettles!

I think you do know me nofats!!!

I think you do know me nofats!!!

Have you seen anything to do with Whitby Rd yet,1947-1958

Have you seen anything to do with Whitby Rd yet,1947-1958

No I haven't. Why not start a thread?!

Does anyone or has anyone ever lived on the Littledale estate? I was born there in 1953.

i was born there in 58 on greenwood close left about 74 parrents lived there until around 78

I didn't actually live on Littledale Estate, but on Pearce Road which was just below. Had many friends on the Littledale though so know it quite well.

maybee you know my hubby and his family they lived on pierce road for years moved off when it got demolished (the cheesmans )??

i was in michael cheesemans class @ school (all way from infants thro to leaving) , RIP michael

Does anyone or has anyone ever lived on the Littledale estate? I was born there in 1953.

What you wouldn't know is that the houses and roads were built on the the same strip field pattern of the 13th century farmers, the planners simply copied it to lay out the roads.

i was in michael cheesemans class @ school (all way from infants thro to leaving) , RIP michael

ahhh yes bless him what a horrible time that was and still sometimes is my hubbys curious as to what your name is x he may know you x

maybee you know my hubby and his family they lived on pierce road for years moved off when it got demolished (the cheesmans )??

Don't recall the name Cheesemans. We left Pearce Road late 50's. Still had connections with Darnall till a fewyears ago. Went to Darnall Congs and have many happy memories there.

does anyone know when the half moon pub first opened on mather roadl

i expanded my window cleaning round on to the littledale estate just last week,i had a call saying the other bloke had packed in..i dropped a couple of hundred leaflets lasts thursday and mi phone went ballistic.....:)

give me a shout mate i need one desperate you can do my windows xx if you like x pm me xx