The old houses off Penistone rd

Very nice to hear from someone from the distance past,sorry my mind is a blank, strange how things stick in your mind or not,it was a rough time for me at Burton st the scars from Fullwood Homes where very deep, but just had a thought Raymond Colley could you be Laura's cousin

No. She had 2 cousins living in Cottam Street Graham and Reggie Morley. then there was Roy Burgoin I don't know if he was her brother or cousin ,he lived in Anlaby Street.I hope you shed your unhappy past and made an happier life for yourself.

No. She had 2 cousins living in Cottam Street Graham and Reggie Morley. then there was Roy Burgoin I don't know if he was her brother or cousin ,he lived in Anlaby Street.I hope you shed your unhappy past and made an happier life for yourself.

she had a brother roy, and yes things being going good for a long time spent two yrs Merchant Navy 5yrs Army got married and came to Canada in 65 and apart from the odd blast from the past having a great time over here,And talking the past do you remember a lad called Wilf Unwin went to Burton st lived on High House rd also landed up in Fullwood and who was the very first person I contacted on S F its a small world, regards Adrian:):):)

the name rings a faint bell but I can't put a face to it

the name rings a faint bell but I can't put a face to it

Oh you would remember that face as cheeky a face you never saw and never without a smile even when he was being beat in Fullwood of course that just made them beat him harder:mad::mad::mad:

remember the burgeons from burton st school they was there when i went back in 46 still being badly hammer from Fullwood Homes they sort of looked after me a little,Laura being my friend from39 before I went into the Homes.:love::love::love:

I went to burton st school with trever kirby and roger wright from 1942 to 1953 I think I.m dead and nobody,s told me happy days

Lazy Herbert - I'm one of the Ashton clan from Brough Street. We used to live at No 30. My grandparents were Tommy and Sheila Ashton.

the ashtons were good friends of my parents Gladys and Jim brumpton they were in the hillfoot club jazz band and made a lot of money for charity tucker and joy were 2 and 3 yrs older than me I have a sister called ann havent sen her for years

I went to burton st school with trever kirby and roger wright from 1942 to 1953 I think I.m dead and nobody,s told me happy days

roger wright is my dad if its the same 1,

My great aunt Annie lived in one but I don't remember the names of the roads. I think one of the roads had a chippy on the corner.

roger wright is my dad if its the same 1,

If he is roger from Cottam Street tell him Ray Colley says Hi:D

If he is roger from Cottam Street tell him Ray Colley says Hi:D

yeah it is, he said hi bk lol

Owlerton Green

Does anyone remember the Chimney Sweep who lived in Owlerton Green.

He used to ride a motor bike and sidecar, he used the sidecar to carry his brushes, rods and sheets.

Often he was accompanied by his son Ivan.

Ivan was a big lad and was retarded (except with money).

He worked as a gravedigger at the Wisewood Cemetery.

Happy Days! PopT

Owlerton Green

Does anyone remember the Chimney Sweep who lived in Owlerton Green.

He used to ride a motor bike and sidecar, he used the sidecar to carry his brushes, rods and sheets.

Often he was accompanied by his son Ivan.

Ivan was a big lad and was retarded (except with money).

He worked as a gravedigger at the Wisewood Cemetery.

Happy Days! PopT

I remeber Ivan.He was a supporter of Sheffield Tigers Speedway ,never missed a match