The old houses off Penistone rd

or geoffrey taylor who lived at the big entry passage on penistone road where the lexus showroom now stands

or a family called goddards who lived on brough street...sadly their daughter ann was killed by a bus as she crossed the zebra crossing outside daniel doncasters

I went to burton st school with trever kirby and roger wright from 1942 to 1953 I think I.m dead and nobody,s told me happy days

you must have been at school the same time as my sister jackaline bradford we lived in brough street broughgirl

or a family called goddards who lived on brough street...sadly their daughter ann was killed by a bus as she crossed the zebra crossing outside daniel doncasters

i lived in brough street and used to play with kathleen godderd her sister got killed on penistone road on her way to school but she was called beryl

yes i was brought up on bastock rd my grandad lived on dutton rd my maiden name is pryor by the way this is my husbands forum

yes i was brought up on bastock rd my grandad lived on dutton rd my maiden name is pryor by the way this is my husbands forum

Does anyone remember Glynis Riley.

my mum and her cousins used to live on lofthouse road.Their surnames were Darwent and Needham

How's Barbara, Margaret, Kevin etc.?

It was Beryl Goddard who got killed.I think she ran out into the road between Brough street and Cottam Street,not on the crossing

If anyone on here lived on Rawson St or the roads either side I would like to hear from them.PM if u can,thanks.

My Uncle/Auntie lived on Rawson street. I think it was number 12. It was on the right hand side walking up from Penistone Road. Their name was Auther and Phyllis Gabittas they had quite a few kids. I used to stay with them regular as my mom was in and out of hospital when I was young. Used to have some great fun.