Sign in to follow this  

Wolves

everyone knows warnock whinges after matches, u only need to see/listen to his interviews. also, look at the trouble UTD fans caused in cardiff after the match. my "wild accusations" are merely stating some facts. is it not the whole point of the message board to debate things like that? or is it only acceptable for me to say something on the lines of... "oh what a shame UTD didn't get promoted, i really wanted themt to".

Originally posted by "t020"

or is it only acceptable for me to say something on the lines of... "oh what a shame UTD didn't get promoted, i really wanted themt to".

Coming on and saying congrats to Wolves seems provocative to me. Sure we all know you don't support Blades (nor do I) but it's the way you do things. You can't deny you were trying to provoke people?!

yeah, a wednesday Vs united debate. its the great rivalry that means the 2 can NEVER merge.

Eejit. Doesn't anyone else think that, with United having their best season ever (including Des Walker's own goal) and Wednesday being relegated to Div 2, this pillock is concealing his own feelings of inadequacy and disappointment by attempting to turn the tables?

And before anyone accuses ME of being a blade, hail the mighty Celtic.

I do agree that the Blades have some idiotic fans predisposed to thuggery, but the Owls aren't exactly blameless - who do the Utd casuals fight with on derby day? And if you think that the Blades hooligans are bad, take a trip to Glasgow when the Old Firm play. All the nutters I've ever encountered in this town seemed fairly intent on just finding their equivalents in the other team, rather than battering scarfers.

Strong words from the Jock, but very true.

Just some wee numpty trying to incite the Blades

Celtic and Sheff Utd, comparative seasons, both walk away with nothing.

Anyway why is it

Celtic when its football (seltic)

Celtic when its the culture (Keltic)

:?

Originally posted by "t020"

also, UTD fans are mainly violent thugs and are some of the worst in the country for causing trouble. they'd bring shame to sheffield. as would neil warnock and his sour loser, blame the ref mentality.

It's comments like this that cause trouble on the boards and doesn't add to any constructive debate. If you want to flame people, do it somewhere else. The BBC are renowned for being a very active firm and are involved in many "off's". The OCS are just as much to blame. Have you managed to read the book 'Blades Business Crew' by Steve Cownes? Give it a look, you'll read just how much trouble the OCS cause as well as the BBC. All football firms are the same. They generally don't go for "shirty's" they only go for other football firms. Like it or not, a lot of them do have some morals and don't just go around willy nilly kicking none hooligans heads in (although it does happen from time to time).

And before you ask, yes I support the Blades and no I have never been a member of any football firm!

"Numpty"!!

Haven't heard that for ages!

TBH, I don't know about the diff. in pronunciation. Got the following from a random website...

Is it Celtic pronounced with an 's' or 'k' sound?

Technically it should be pronounced with a K sound after the Romans first coined the term ' Keltoi' to describe the Celts. Today, however, people throughout Celtic nations use both forms of pronounciation.

But I don't know anyone in a Celtic nation who would say the word (meaning the nation/culture/identity) with a soft consonant "s" sound... so that makes v little sense.[/i]

LOLOLOL people on this board r so touchy :lol:

ps. what the HELL is a numpty, and dont call it me again

then i can assure you i am no "numpty"

OK, it was a joke because I knew Waxy Chuff was Scottish.