Sign in to follow this  

Wolves

i'd just like to say well done to wolves. congratulations lads. :lol:

Pah, alright for you to say. I study in Wolverhampton and I've had to see their smug faces all day! :wink:

Sometimes I think some people only post on here to incite hatred and arguments rather than valid discussion.

I may be a blade, but as a Sheffielder I was saddened to see Wednesday go down to Division Two.

It was nice to see the Owls manager give us some positive comments before the match, something his fans don't have the mentality to do.

As a Wednesday fan I would get little satisfaction by winding up any Blades on this forum, however several Blades fans at work will be gently reminded when I see them, as they had their 'fun' when Wednesday were relegated :wink:

Yeah, bit of a poor post, didn't really get much discussion at first did it.

The Blades have had a fantastic season and deserved a better result yesterday.

Sheffield should be proud of what they have acheivedthis season.

PS why didn't you post that on the Wolverhamptonforum.co.uk.

Not that they would have one. Theres only one good thing to come out of Wolverhampton and thats the A38 North

You'll find the equivalent forum at www.expressandstar.com

Yes Blades have had a fantastic season, but yesterday wasn't about that it was just a one off game.

And the A38 is nowhere near Wolverhampton.

dont get me wrong, i was saddened to see UTD lose. afterall, if they'd have gone up, it would've been a nice season next year, with UTD losing every week and wednesday winning every week. and also, genuinely, well done wolves. they do deserve it after 19 years of trying. its been on the cards for the last few years now.

ps. boo hoo

You were the one going on about how we should put sheffield on the map! If united had gone up Sheffield would have got way more publicity, and lets fact it, the other sheffield team arent EVER going to make it. Im a Rotherham fan and I really wanted them to go up.

If united had gone up Sheffield would have got way more publicity

what like when Wednesday were in the premiership? we got loads of publicity didnt we. like, 10 seconds near the end of 'Man UTD of the Day'.

also, UTD fans are mainly violent thugs and are some of the worst in the country for causing trouble. they'd bring shame to sheffield. as would neil warnock and his sour loser, blame the ref mentality.

yes but those 5 minutes on MOTD are better than no national TV coverage at all.

Originally posted by "t020"

also, UTD fans are mainly violent thugs and are some of the worst in the country for causing trouble. they'd bring shame to sheffield. as would neil warnock and his sour loser, blame the ref mentality.

There you go again making extremist accusations.

t020 if you want to pick a fight then why not register on a Blades fan board? I would prefer my diskspace/bandwidth to be used for something more constructive.