Which youth club did you go to?

I went to Carter Lodge and also was there one in the methodist church on Springwater Ave opposite the Plover pub, I could be wrong, going back a long time and the memory isnt what it used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also used 2 go to carterlodge youth club how long ago would u roughly say?

i went to colley youth club..it was great there. especially fridays with Mr G s disco!!!!!!!!

I went to Tinsley Youth Club in 1963 where I met my husband at sixteen we have been married nearly 41 years.. Happy days....

CROFT HOUSE run by Mr Jepson 5 aside football great Then Dobcroft road on Sunday nights sometimes get a bus and go to Totley youth club .Never seemed to rain when I think of these places.Graduated to the Heartbeat Down Broadway etc Ah well nostalgia is a wonderful thing

i also used 2 go to carterlodge youth club how long ago would u roughly say?

Probably long before your time, I was going in the mid 60s,what about you? :):)

Does anyone remember going to the Pavilion Pictures, Attercliffe on A Saturday morning for a shilling in the sixties too the Kids Club?

in the sixties we went to the woodcraft folk, then hillsborough boys and whitcliffe just up the road in the 70s

i used to go to the helen wilson settlement rutland rd in the 60s

I went to st.Silas on Broomsping lane, ran by an amazing lady, Diana Stewart. also used to pop to Colley and Meynell yc , but my rep usually preceded me and someone always wanted to get in my face, :rant: i was a bit wild in those days. also used to go to the Ark at Crooks. this was in the early 70s. to think people look at me now and think butter wouldn't melt:hihi:

I used to go to Lindsey Road in the mid to late 70's.

Dobcroft Youth club on Weds and Sun nights (early 80's)