Which youth club did you go to?

used to go to rowlinson youth club.............used to get my hair cut and streaked :o there by jenny.

I used to go there

I went to Colley youth club from 64 to 66 what a great place great music plenty of girls no trouble. I'm sure the kids of today would love it if only the knew how good was.

(anyone know the Yellott family?)

I used to goto Gleadless Valley Comp with Susan Yellott she used to be in my class

I went to Herdings Youth club at the same time as Grappler (he posts on here)

used to play all the weird records me....LOL

Still remember the times there

some people I remember ar Simon Foster, Richard Cutts, PW(grappler) Bunny from the weights room, Mark Heald, Percy Parsons, Boz, Herbert Brookes and from behind the bar Audrey Archbould, Mrs Robinson and Betty Clayton and the guys that were in charge Big John, Ken Warriner, OLd Joe, Gill from another club I think and of course the daddy Mr Edward Jenkins MBE

I went to woodthorpe youth club and one on the left hand side of prince of wales road just a bit higher than St teresas heading towards the manor top. Happy days:thumbsup:

do you mean the old nursery prefab on prince of wales rd run by mr cartwright in the 50s

I went to Herdings Youth club at the same time as Grappler (he posts on here)

used to play all the weird records me....LOL

Great records Stodge, some classics, certain records remind me of Herdings Youth Club, "Love Will Tear Us Apart" reminds me of you, "Happy House" by Siouxsie reminds me of Tracey Murray, "New Rose" reminds me of Dingo, and many many more! what a great place it was to grow up!

"Happy House" by Siouxsie reminds me of Tracey Murray

Tracey Murray I rem her (in my best Leslie Philips voice) "Hell---ooo" or in the words of Percy "i'll start this one off 1,2,3,4" LOL:hihi:

(anyone know the Yellott family?).

I am a Yellott :thumbsup: or is it something I shouldn't own up to:hihi:

Anyone remember which youth club they went to?

I went to Park youth centre, which used to be park baths, loved it. Did anyone else go to this one??

i used to go to the stocksbridge youth club

Anyone remember which youth club they went to?

I went to Park youth centre, which used to be park baths, loved it. Did anyone else go to this one??

I went to the Helen Wilson Settlement youth club in the early 60's. It was just off Rutland Road at Neepsend, on the corner of Harvest Lane. Anybody remember it?

hi just seen this thread, I went to city,stradbroke and sometimes carter lodge youth clubs

I was a member of the 'Young Seniors' at the YWCA (on Division St) in the early 1960's. Is the YWCA still there? I left Sheffield in the mid-60's.