Do girls still dance around handbags?

It's been a long long time since I ever visited a Sheffield club and I wouldn't even know the names of any now. I wonder what they are like these days.

Do girls still go to the toilet en masse?

Do blokes still hang around the edges of the dancefloor with pints in there hands staring at the girls?

Do youths still threaten to beat you senseless for looking at them or their girlfriend?

Are bouncers still psychotic loonies itching to start a fight with the patrons?

It's been a long long time since I ever visited a Sheffield club and I wouldn't even know the names of any now. I wonder what they are like these days.

Do blokes still hang around the edges of the dancefloor with pints in there hands staring at the girls?

Do youths still threaten to beat you senseless for looking at them or their girlfriend?

Yes. to all of them.:D

Yes. to all of them.:D

Not much has changed in 30 years, then, has it?

Not much has changed in 30 years, then, has it?

its been a while since me and mates danced around our handbags - but all of the above seems to still be in play!. gotta make you smile tho.

Circle of Life, I guess. :)

Do they still need Handbags , ? todays modern tampoons fit easily into a small pocket , they dont wear knickers now do they ? so do not need a stash of spare pairs , fags are a no-no in clubs , and the latest mobile phone /blackberry/ipod/blue ray or whatever , is always on show for its full " look at me effect " us daft men buy all the drinks , they dont need cash , we take em home provide condoms and love toys etc Handbag not needed .

Edited by ValleyBoy

Do they still need Handbags , ? todays modern tampoons fit easily into a small pocket , they dont wear knickers now do they ? so do not need a stash of spare pairs , fags are a no-no in clubs , and the latest mobile phone /blackberry/ipod/blue ray or whatever , is always on show for its full " look at me effect " us daft men buy all the , they dont need cash , we take em home provide condoms and love toys etc Handbag not needed .

Well i dont know where you go out but ive never been out without my knickers on.....the word trash comes to mind!!

Do they still need Handbags , ? todays modern tampoons fit easily into a small pocket , they dont wear knickers now do they ? so do not need a stash of spare pairs , fags are a no-no in clubs , and the latest mobile phone /blackberry/ipod/blue ray or whatever , is always on show for its full " look at me effect " us daft men buy all the , they dont need cash , we take em home provide condoms and love toys etc Handbag not needed .

You sound just lovely.

Oh my god, i'd never dance around my Handbag in some nightclubs - it would get stuck to the floor!

There's an old episode of "spaced" thats worth watching when they go clubbing - shows the difference between early 80s and mid 90s.. though maybe we've now gone back to more the early 80s style of things...

Well i dont know where you go out but ive never been out without my knickers on.....the word trash comes to mind!!

A friend of mine used to always take a spare pair of knickers out with her just in case, but she didn't like carrying a handbag so she used to use the spare knickers to tie her hair back! :hihi: