The Toby Foster Show!

ive been listening to this ever since geoff posted the topic to ask him questions in the interview (i only used to listen to the football show on radio sheff) and i have to say.... its great!

i try and listen to it most days now, and today he was covering the football phone in which was funny esp. how he handled the fact he didnt know that much about what happened :P

anyone else listen to it?

Originally posted by "RPG"

ive been listening to this ever since geoff posted the interview (i only used to listen to the football show on radio sheff) and i have to say.... its great!

i try and listen to it most days now, and today he was covering the football phone in which was funny esp. how he handled the fact he didnt know that much about what happened :P

anyone else listen to it?

I did. Yes he knows about as much as me about football but somehow it worked. I listen to him most days if I'm in and I want cheering up :lol:

• 1 year later...

he didn't come across as a DJ although he did mention it once or twice, he also got it in that there is live music on every night and sometimes three times a day, also that you are having live music on Sunday afternoons starting later this month, the beer is good,theres going to be a medieval fighting contest (and not in football gear) and finally he was on for around 15 mins or so...not bad for a free advert .............bluddie eck you just got me to post on on here for you... owdlad.

That's brill!!!

We were only talking about having a fighting contest (blokes in armour) last night. Nothing's been firmed up yet. So he's been a bit hasty there (I'll beat him later when I get home!).

Blimey, 15 mins! That would cost a fortune if we paid for advertising space!

Archived