How many Clarkes are still in Sheffield

Hi pigeon, I was a Clarke, (till I married) and came from Grimesthope. Where in Grimesthorpe did you live, we had an uncle live at the top of our street and an Uncle Tom up near the club. Geotom is my brother. A cousin and his family used to live on Wansfell road. If you are related to Brian or Tom then we could be related.

Sorry Brooksy, he was no relation to me either.
\you left out, glad to say.:hihi:

Hi pigeon, I was a Clarke, (till I married) and came from Grimesthope. Where in Grimesthorpe did you live, we had an uncle live at the top of our street and an Uncle Tom up near the club. Geotom is my brother. A cousin and his family used to live on Wansfell road. If you are related to Brian or Tom then we could be related.

TOM WAS MY FATHERS NAME !!! AND MY GRANDFATHERS ASWELL

pigeon my uncles name is tom and his dads was tom and came from grimesthorpe if you are who i think you are do you remember a pair of cannons and a man called splinters on a fishing trip:hihi:

My great-grandmothers maiden name was Clarke, I think she lived in Hillsborough, her first name was Mary Jane............

Hillsborough sounds real close had a whole bunch of cousins lived on penistone towards Bassett's, house backed onto the Don,cousin Percy got himself drown swimming in there ,could be the toxic waste pulled him down,but that would be in the late 30s ,I know the Don is now clear blue with trout swimming upstream:thumbsup: :hihi:

TOM WAS MY FATHERS NAME !!! AND MY GRANDFATHERS ASWELL

Hi Pigeon, My Uncle Tom's son was Tom, as well. Do you have an Aunties called Gladys & Betty. I wish I could remember the name of the street Uncle Tom lived on. Just thought was your Grandmother called Charlotte (Lottie for short). We could continue this on the Grimesthorpe Thread.

Hi Pigeon, My Uncle Tom's son was Tom, as well. Do you have an Aunties called Gladys & Betty. I wish I could remember the name of the street Uncle Tom lived on. Just thought was your Grandmother called Charlotte (Lottie for short). We could continue this on the Grimesthorpe Thread.

hello there long lost relative its all spot on betty died some time back tom and gladys are still going though ...

pigeon my uncles name is tom and his dads was tom and came from grimesthorpe if you are who i think you are do you remember a pair of cannons and a man called splinters on a fishing trip:hihi:

hows it going cousin number one????

cleveland street I was born there then up to moss st then birdwell road gran died there a long time ago...

that was a very sad day, i remember it well, hope family is keeping well

Hi Pigeon, I'm sorry to hear about Betty, I must ask my mum if she knows. It must be about three or four years since I spoke to your dad, we bumped into him at Wentworth nurseries. I was recently looking at a photo of your Grandad, Uncle Henry and my dad (Uncle Len). Give your dad my regards.

Hi Pigeon, I'm sorry to hear about Betty, I must ask my mum if she knows. It must be about three or four years since I spoke to your dad, we bumped into him at Wentworth nurseries. I was recently looking at a photo of your Grandad, Uncle Henry and my dad (Uncle Len). Give your dad my regards.

auntie Lottie does know mum told her and brian he went to the funeral mum thinks you are irene???? last saw you at st pats your mums 80th...