How many Clarkes are still in Sheffield

How many Clarkes are still in Sheffield that are related to Fred Clarke of 511 Penistone rd(when it was still there),he was there fm 1935 to80's ?

I guess fm the responce not to many,Ahh well all died off i supose

How many Clarkes are still in Sheffield that are related to Fred Clarke of 511 Penistone rd(when it was still there),he was there fm 1935 to80's ?

I was a Clarke, but my family as far as I know, aren't related to you. There was another family of Clarkes on the next street they were no relation to us either, but Idon't know what happened to them. Sorry

I was a Clarke, but my family as far as I know, aren't related to you. There was another family of Clarkes on the next street they were no relation to us either, but Idon't know what happened to them. Sorry

Iknow a family called clarke who came offstaniforth rd.Iwent to school with one of them in the 70s but he was charged with muder and later died in prison.:(

Iknow a family called clarke who came offstaniforth rd.Iwent to school with one of them in the 70s but he was charged with muder and later died in prison.:(

Sorry Brooksy, he was no relation to me either.

o.k i know we left lots of Clarkes in Sheffield, but now have 2nd question are many or any of the Sheffield Clarke's of Irish decent.

I used to work with a load of Clarkes at Abrafract in Hillsborough, there was Janet, Martina and Concepta, all of Irish descent, only met their parents once and cant remember their names. All around my age (45+)

They had a couple of other sisters as well. Still see Janet occasionally - she sells abrasives.

Sorry don't know, will have to wait until the daughter does family tree. I think so far we have been traced back to Rotherham!!!!!

thank's I'm just alittle bit nosie, family split in 1940 when i was 6, my wife always said i look Irish, green eye's and black hair and all(when i had hair).

Sorry don't know, will have to wait until the daughter does family tree. I think so far we have been traced back to Rotherham!!!!!

hello I am a sheffield clarke from the Grimesthorpe area!! now emmigrated to Rotherham !

My great-grandmothers maiden name was Clarke, I think she lived in Hillsborough, her first name was Mary Jane............

My great-grandmothers maiden name was Clarke, I think she lived in Hillsborough, her first name was Mary Jane............

sorry cannot recall the name>>> try another??