Sheffield's latest population figures

19th on the sexual diversity table, we must be pretty boring in Sheffield.

Although I have a friend who works as a HIV counsellor and the figures are rising fast.

Just off too bed on my own, doh

Yes, I also wonder how you scientifically quantify 'sexual diversity'. Presumably hordes of greybeards have pondered this question and come up with a handy battery powered 'sexualdiversityometer' to determine the exact degree of sexual diversity there is.

"Hmm Perri 6, The thingummy is showing a reading of nine point eight nortons over three point two seven toksvig units"

"Give me that you idiot, we're on Just a Minute"

Originally posted by "t020"

personally i consider sheffield being low down in the sexual diversity league a good thing, but im probably gonna get killed for saying that 8)

Yep, especially considering the kind of posts you've made in the past. It's backwards looking people like yourself that is holding this city back and making places like Manchester a more desirable and prosperous place.

I wouldnt say Manchester was more desirable just cos it has more gays, lesbians and miscellaneous people living there.

(miscellaneous = transexuals, transvestites, dominatrices, voyeurists, masochists, sadists, men who dress as babies etc. - well thats i imagine as sexual diversity anyway)

Archived