UFO sightings in Sheffield

back in the early 1980s myself and about 6 work coleagues working nights in a bakery at crookes in sheffield,we was having a smoke break outside in the van yard where the view overlooked all the way across the valley of sheffield,when one of the lads said whats that,we all looked and way across the other side of the city we saw a very bright light that seemed to be going up and down and from side to side,we all to be honest just stood there laughing at each others comments at what it could be,then after watching it for over 10 mins it suddenly shot off across the valley of sheffield at a very high speed, going out of site behind the houses over walkley before revealing itself once more 3 or 4 sotereys high close to where we worked on school road it was very bright round in shape at 1st then again shot off at high speed seeming to change shape,me and my m8s just looked at each other said wtf and just went back to work rubbing our eyes,also seen other unexplained things in the skies over the years but nothing like the 1 back in the 80s.

What did the light look like exactly? I've seen the same before last year (however in Manchester); if you have seen the big Hilton hotel, I looked up to take a glance at it and then next to it there was a light that moved up and down, side to side very fast then shot off. It was round as well, I couldn't believe my eyes. Different place & different time but it sounds very similar to what I've seen.

Around 2002 in Dronfield I was out camping with Scouts, it was around 3am in the morning when I decided to pop outside of the tent - I looked up and there was a large, bright green object that was stationary then shot across the sky and disappeared. Has anyone ever seen anything similiar?

UFO's have been around for billions of years, why would they travel millions of light years to this tiny planet, hover about then shoot off? surley by now they would have landed to make themselves known wouldnt they? ill tell you why, because they dont friggin exist. just like ghosts, poltergoose, loch ness monster,demons,fairies etc etc. All made up stories.

Billions of planets and solar systems with planets at a simliar distance to there suns as ours = life maybe way behind life on earth maybe thousands of years ahead of us,i for 1 don't give a rats ass to be honest. but maybe 1 day we will find out lol

No. You are all mental.

says ^^ o_O

I've not read all the posts but I definately saw something over the Bolehills back in the 60's. Never did talk about it.

What did the light look like exactly? I've seen the same before last year (however in Manchester); if you have seen the big Hilton hotel, I looked up to take a glance at it and then next to it there was a light that moved up and down, side to side very fast then shot off. It was round as well, I couldn't believe my eyes. Different place & different time but it sounds very similar to what I've seen.

Around 2002 in Dronfield I was out camping with Scouts, it was around 3am in the morning when I decided to pop outside of the tent - I looked up and there was a large, bright green object that was stationary then shot across the sky and disappeared. Has anyone ever seen anything similiar?

It was just a very bright white in color pulsating.

If there are alien craft, Where do they come from, They would be seen many light years before they even reached earth. Anyone that studies the universe would laugh at some of the alien stories we hear about. Abductions etc. I think some people have far too much imagination and time on their hands. I would rather believe in heaven at the very least the heavens exist, Though whether or not any place in the heavens is inhabited is another arguement. Is there a God. Well we could argue this for ever as these cults have existed for thousands of years just as stories about little green men.

Anyone interested in taking a look at a photo for me? I've ameatirly zoomed screenshoted and zoomed again to have a closer look. Still got the original pic if anyone is interested I n taking.a look send.me.your email and I'll send you a copy of the photo at full resolution ( won't compress file)

Thanks.

It was just a very bright white in color pulsating.

No doubt there'll be a lot more sightings of very bright white lights in the sky with all the new LED streetlights. LMAO

Those L.E.D lights are lot's better, noticed them on Wooley wood bottom the other night.

Hate small minded people. People like you shouldn't be allowed to comment on these to be honest.

If UFO's (or ghosts or anything else like this) really did exist , shouldn't we have seen an explosion of evidence in the last ten years as smartphones with capable still & video cameras became commonplace?

Not to mention dash mounted video recorders which are more and more commonplace.

Yet when that Russian meteor exploded (i.e. something real) we were deluged with numerous HD videos...

Come on you conspiracy believing , tinfoil hat wearing nutters - explain that...probably a government cover up eh?