UFO sightings in Sheffield

hehe i bet it hell having a curry up there or getting a pizza delived.....i'm glad you saw the same thing any ideas what it could have been? www dot freewebs.com/sheffield_ufo_group/

Yes, i have seen them, or sometnig. I was six years old and and i remember them like yesterday. my mom and my aunt saw them with me, and still verify that what i recall was true (i would not believe a six year old, but i remember it better than they do).

i saw something strange last year while driving down longline in dore, it was heading towards whirlow, a perfectly round silver ball moving across the sky in a prefectly straignt line, anyone else see it?

I've never seen anything strange other than lights which were later identified as being from a helicopter or something.

I have permission to use Dr David Clarkes article a History of UFO sightings of Sheffield for our magazine in the near future.

What I would like to know: If the object in 1997 was so well documented and seen by so many, where did it actually originate from?

Surely it would have been seen before it got to Dronfield or is it a case of it just appeared over Dronfield from nowhere and then travelled in the direction of the Strines.

Extremely interesting reading in any case.

My mum and dad so A transparent triangle but they could see detail's like panels my dad said it looked like predator of the film when he goe's transparent. This sighting was on burngreeve rd at the top where the toll thing is my dad said it was above the car and van hire place and when he so it he said to my mum "can you see anyting" my mum looked and she so it as well so they turned around at the end of abbyfield rd and stopped on burngreeve rd to look and it just went off slowly towards shirecliffe I think he said. That was im sure between 1994-1997 can't be exact on that detail but i'm curious to see if anybody else so anything around then:|

This post is too long and eats around the edges of something without coming clean. Huh! : :D

Alot of text saying very little but i'm sure you knew what you meant ;)