Craft courses in Sheffield?

Oh I love love Stamping up products and the simple, gorgeous, effective cards they create. Can I have alook on your pintrest?? I unfortunately don't drive so it is abit difficult for me to get somewhere.

Hi. I am also looking for craft classes and I live in killamarsh. So I was just interested in the craft classes you hold. Natasha. x

Here are my boards. (See link below) You can do much more than the simple Stampin Up card designs. SU do have a style, a lot of the demonstrators do much more than the SU brochures show. If you look at my boards I love to do masculine cards, vintage and dabble with grunge/altered art styles. People tend to find these harder to do and I like to show the versilitlity of the products and stretch myself. I make most of my own designs. I credit where I have copied or had help from others.

https://www.pinterest.com/cheryl2345/

If you see something on my Pinterest boards I could suggest some products for you to buy and you can order them from me. If you order a couple of things I can drop them off if you are in Killamarsh. Its most likely to be a weekend when I can drop them off. I have been a crafter for many years and a card maker for over fifteen years. I do a lot three dimensional paper crafting and flip, pop up, kinetic type cards.

Wheres the ace center would love to come to have atry at the quilting. Im learning off you tube mainly

Wheres the ace center would love to come to have atry at the quilting. Im learning off you tube mainly

Its called the Clock. Do you know where the Killamarsh sports centre is or Libary?? Its at side of Rent office. It's on a Wednesday night 6.30-8.30 The cost is £88 for a term. But they lower the price if you join halfway through. It is good and I have learnt alot. For me I like the patchwork rather than the quilting but sometimes it ties in together. A Papercraft group would be really good though. :hihi:

Someone came to join the course last week but unfortunately Avis the teacher says the class is full but I can let you know has soon has a space becomes avialable. What paper craft do you do. I live on Holly Close, Killamarsh. :help: