Craft courses in Sheffield?

I'm wanting parchment craft classes. Does anyone know of any?

Yes, I'm a registered teacher in Parchment Craft. I hold my classes in Killamarsh. PM me for details.

Artist at Yorkshire Artspace often run one off courses check their website and newsletter for details

There's some courses advertised in the Sheffield Telegraph and some that have just started this week by the WEA. So it's still possible that there might be some places left.

Will post a link once I've got 5 posts in my bag.

HTH.

Let's see if it works this time round...

http://www2.sheffieldtoday.net/telegraph/

http://sheffield.floodlight.co.uk/sheffield/courses-classes-lessons/best-glass-ceramics-stone-crafts-courses/qualification/study/sheffield/16180339/220706/100/domain.html

Just refine the search in the above link for other types of courses that you're after - jewellery, painting, etc.

HTH.

Does anyone know of any craft courses in sheffield i love to try new things and would really like to take a jewellry making course but i enjoy all crafts if you no of any please let me no

Thanx

Joanna

Hi How are you? I am new in England.I have been here since 7 months. I like some crafts like candle making,crosstitching,wood painting,jewelry making..I need ideas about craft courses in Sheffield

Hi everyone,

Runnning With Scissors runs lots of craft workshops, all the information is on our website at http://www.rwssheffield.co.uk (where you can also now book and pay online!). Our next workshop - next Sunday is making your own bath and beauty products like bath bombs, lip balms and massage bars which would make great Christmas presents if you're running out of time to buy presents! The workshop is on at the Nichols building at the same time as their Christmas Fair so you can do both in the same day!

Why not try a craft shop? the one i go to does card craft and jewellery making, they don’t make candles but they can show you how to stamp onto them.

Worth a look.

Hi. I am looking for craft classes in the Killamarsh Area. Me and My sister are interested in papercraft/card making. So was wondering if someone knew of any. Thank You. Natasha. x

---------- Post added 16-02-2015 at 20:28 ----------

Yes, I'm a registered teacher in Parchment Craft. I hold my classes in Killamarsh. PM me for details.

Hi Parcher Where abouts in killamarsh do you run your classes and can anyone come and join in. Thank You. N.x :help:

Hi Natasha I'm a stampin up demonstrator, card making and paper craft. I don't do set classes as everyone wants to learn something different. I find out what someone wants to learn, show them and suggest the items they need to suit their needs. I have a lot of my makes on Pinterest. I was going to send you a private message but you are a new member. I'm just the other side of the motorway roundabout to you.

Hi Natasha. i'm also in killamarsh. I love sewing, card making and other crafts. Would love a get together sometime. Thing is people dont seem too bothered when Ive asked before.

Willing to craft at mine if anyone interested. maybe try and get a group going.

Hi Natasha I'm a stampin up demonstrator, card making and paper craft. I don't do set classes as everyone wants to learn something different. I find out what someone wants to learn, show them and suggest the items they need to suit their needs. I have a lot of my makes on Pinterest. I was going to send you a private message but you are a new member. I'm just the other side of the motorway roundabout to you.

Oh I love love Stamping up products and the simple, gorgeous, effective cards they create. Can I have alook on your pintrest?? I unfortunately don't drive so it is abit difficult for me to get somewhere.

---------- Post added 17-02-2015 at 19:44 ----------

Hi Natasha. i'm also in killamarsh. I love sewing, card making and other crafts. Would love a get together sometime. Thing is people dont seem too bothered when Ive asked before.

Ahhh Sounds great. I started crafting when I got really ill and due to pain was unable to work. Crafts has been so therapeutic for me and I started a patchwork and quilting class at the ACE centre in Killamarsh and I love it. Love getting out, meeting new people but doing something I love. Where abouts in killamarsh. It sounds a good thing to get together. My sister has just said she is interested in doing some papercrafting though she is new to crafts. x

---------- Post added 17-02-2015 at 19:45 ----------

Ahhh Sounds great. I started crafting when I got really ill and due to pain was unable to work. Crafts has been so therapeutic for me and I started a patchwork and quilting class at the ACE centre in Killamarsh and I love it. Love getting out, meeting new people but doing something I love. Where abouts in killamarsh. It sounds a good thing to get together. My sister has just said she is interested in doing some papercrafting though she is new to crafts. x

---------- Post added 17-02-2015 at 19:53 ----------

Hi. I am also looking for craft classes and I live in killamarsh. So I was just interested in the craft classes you hold. Natasha. x