Craft courses in Sheffield?

Does anyone know of any craft courses in sheffield i love to try new things and would really like to take a jewellry making course but i enjoy all crafts if you no of any please let me no

Thanx

Joanna

The sheffield college does jewellry making but i think they may be full, may be worth a look tho :)

hi! this is something i really wanna do too (esp something to do with jewellery, wood, metal or ceramics) - however i'd need an evening course, and (altho i could be searching wrongly) can only find day time courses for Sheffield College - surely there must be some evening ones out there?! any suggestions welcomed!

purple_frog

Sheffield colloege do do night courses, I'm doing one right now, it's too late to apply for one now, but try next time it's enrolment time :)

purple_frog

Sheffield colloege do do night courses, I'm doing one right now, it's too late to apply for one now, but try next time it's enrolment time :)

they do??! oh bummer! i'd been searching their website - clearly incorrectly! - but never got around to ordering a prospectus ... I'll have to give it a goo again so! Thanks for letting me know!

ps what's your course in? and more importantly, are you enjoying it?!

they do??! oh bummer! i'd been searching their website - clearly incorrectly! - but never got around to ordering a prospectus ... I'll have to give it a goo again so! Thanks for letting me know!

ps what's your course in? and more importantly, are you enjoying it?!

Handmade furniture for women..Yes I love it, I'm there tonight and can't wait. We made a set of little shelves, now we are making a dovetail box, Which is going to be lovely when it's done :)

Handmade furniture for women..Yes I love it, I'm there tonight and can't wait. We made a set of little shelves, now we are making a dovetail box, Which is going to be lovely when it's done :)

furniture?! how exciting! i'd not even thought that might be an option! wow!:)

We made a set of little shelves, now we are making a dovetail box, Which is going to be lovely when it's done :)

Hey Kim - and lovely they are looking too. Small world huh

mc (think American Cherry !)

Hey Kim - and lovely they are looking too. Small world huh

mc (think American Cherry !)

Hey! Thank you :)

Michelle? :suspect:

It may be a little late to post this, but I am a registered Pergamano Parchment craft and I teach on going courses. For those unfamiliar with this, look at this website. Put your own www in of course! pergamano.com

Marquetry ? Course with WEA, Tues mornings 10am to 12noon, 0114 242 3609 for info.