Neighbour smoking pot

I love the smell :love:

I wouldn't complain, I'd love to be inhaling it all the time :D

Chill out a bit man... :razz: (we should have a little stoned smiley to insert here)

:rolleyes: This is my one

AND I STILL STAND BY WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT PEOPLE THAT TAKE, & SUPPLY DRUGS DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR.....

yeah, doctors, pharmacists, pub landlords, coffee bars, and their clients - burn em all

Tokers need to learn that not everyone likes the smell of dead cats... and weed plants' smell infiltrates through brickwork - it's just the way it is.

Your neighbor is obviously growing it, if it's a really strong smell it's probably sk*nk, no big deal everybody's at it, try using tealights to burn off the smell, if you've been round to see him & he's not making an effort to stop the smell he's out of order, but be careful about 'snitching' on any dope smoker to the 'feds' tho', it's an established rule, you just don't do it, you could just find yourself with an unnecessary enemy.

Go round again sometime & tell him the gasman or the other neighbors are complaining about the smell, if he doesn't get the message then he's taking a big risk & at least if he gets pulled you don't have to blame yourself.

'It's an established rule'?

Established by those who benefit from keeping people quiet, the same kind of mentality that ensures bullying, whether in schools, or in prisons, continues because anyone attempting to address it is accused of 'grassing'.

He's definately growing it. I've been to the house and the smell is actually very overpowering. It's a VERY thick and heavy smell which is impregnating everything in my Mum's (thai's) home.

I'm very aware of what the smell of growing weed is like (I haven't always been an angel), and I'd put my life savings on the fact that he's bang at it.

As far as I'm concerned he can do what he likes and each to their own but when it starts affecting other people then it's unacceptable.

My baby nephew spends a lot of time there as my Mum looks after him while my brother is at college and it's unfair for him to have to take in that awful smell. I had a baby girl 6 days ago and when I visited my Mum with her I found myself shielding her face as we walked through the communal areas.

There are things that people shouldn't have to put up with in their own homes and this is one of them!

If it's a problem for you, simply inform the police- they will definitly be interested in a house growing large amounts of weed.

If you're worried about 'making an enemy', then report it anonymously.

Apart from anything else, the amount of high-energy lights involved in major plant production, combined with a typical lack of understanding of such safety issues amongst the stoners who grow these crops, constitutes a high risk of fire, which is a danger to all neighbouring houses.

If people wish to smoke weed, that's fine by me- when they're growing it in large quantities and upsetting neighbours with the smell, as well as putting them at risk, then I reckon they're well within their rights to report it to someone who will do something about it; especially if they've already mentioned it to the growers and been ignored.

Yes it really is that strong, the xmas prezzies are in the spare room ,at the w/end i am taking them to my daughters.the fumes are just so bad.I have had at times to wash things again because of the smell getting into things.

It's something else then, or some weird airflow problem. There's just no way anyone could smoke enough to make the situation that bad without them coming in and personally blowing smoke all over your stuff. (IMV)

All that she want's is another baby

She's gone tomorrow but..

Ooh woaahoh

or suggest to them they should surf net and get plans for an ozone generator or just buy one this will kill all smells in the growing area and stop it emanating from there house

surprising what that stumble upon finds

:cool:

She's gone tomorrow but..

Ooh woaahoh

Ooh woaahoh *jiggy jiggy* :rolleyes: