Neighbour smoking pot

1. Call the gas and tell then you might have a leak as you can smell something but not sure what

2. Call the water board and tell them that you have a broken sewer pipe as there is a funny smell

3. Call the environmental health say that you have got mice/rats

4. Call anyone that you can think of that would probaly go back and report this smell to the authorities

get as many people on board as you can...

I hate the type of person that is living next to you.. they don't deserve to live I say die the B****G lot of them:rant:

I hate the type of person that is living next to you.. they don't deserve to live I say die the B****G lot of them:rant:

A little harsh?

I hate people like you!

1. Call the gas and tell then you might have a leak as you can smell something but not sure what

2. Call the water board and tell them that you have a broken sewer pipe as there is a funny smell

3. Call the environmental health say that you have got mice/rats

4. Call anyone that you can think of that would probaly go back and report this smell to the authorities

Basically broadcast it to any muppet that has an ounce more seniority than bog standard joe public, in a desparate attempt to convince yourself that "you didn't grass on 'em!".

I hate the type of person that is living next to you, as they're makin shedloads more than my KFC wage packet . . they don't deserve to live I say die the BreedinG lot of them:rant:

I hate you too. .

Know naff all about you, but still know I hate you, just from what you've said ;)

HOW INCONSIDERATE!!

Have'nt you heard of the word 'gasmask' before?

Dont even pretend you have'nt

Dont tell me

"it was never like this when you was young"

What a load of cuffufle this is

The only people I hate are inconsiderate t******s that don't give a damn about their neighbours. If I smoked pot and it was affecting my neighbours I'd do something about it. The various idiots that are living/had lived next door to me just don't give damn. We have tried to be reasonable and tolerant but there is a limit to this when the minging stink get into your own home every single day.

The only people I hate are inconsiderate t******s that don't give a damn about their neighbours. If I drove a gas guzzling car and it was affecting my neighbours I'd do something about it. The various idiots that are living/had lived next door to me just don't give damn. We have tried to be reasonable and tolerant but there is a limit to this when the minging stink get into your own home every single day.

Puts a different spin on things don't you think??!! :hihi:

i think your allright cause i like your avatar :thumbsup:

Craig, put down the biff and realise that myself and Harleykim are referring to CAPRICORN_61 and not hating you, silly man. . !!

:hihi:

:| nope.........

Irrevelant and not clever. Not even funny.

Would you mind if I come round to your house and set off some stink bombs?

Irrevelant and not clever. "Not even funny."

. .

It's funny but the fact that you got mardy at his reply is even funnier. . . ;)

Irrevelant and not clever. Not even funny.

Would you mind if I come round to your house and set off some stink bombs?

.......:huh: