Neighbour smoking pot

just go and talk to them and explain your worry about your grandson....surely that's the first thing to do.

flippin eck ur neighbour must be caning it for the smoke to get to your house/flat

they're obviously a bit daft cos while it's been downgraded it's still illegal so they cud be done for it

i wonder if they're growing it cos that's when the smell gets really strong and can leak outside the house (erm ... so i've been told ...)

either way if it's really bothering you, and u seem like a decent person, calmly laying it down to them is best option, tell them u don't want to cause them a problem but the smell is really bothering you so if they don't stop it bothering you, you'll have to take it further

or you could ask them to give u some to smoke so to make you unconcerned about the smell any more ....

Lol...I have also heard *cough* that growing it can lead the smell outside the house and into next door.

It really does sound like they are growing it, Go round and make them a deal.

I dont condone drugs,i know the saying ,live and let live.But hes killing himself and my family in the process.

and how exactly is he doin that??:loopy:

You must have some flaws in your dividing wall if the smell gets into yours from just smoking it. They HAVE to be growing. Stick your head in your attic

They dont necessarily have to be growing it, for someone that doesnt smoke it is a very strong smell, those that smoke it are used to it. I dont know what I would do in this situation, although the residential home near me sometimes stinks of it.

Hi info neede please,my next door neighbour smokes it all day and night its reall strong.It gets into everything ,ive heard this can make you depressed. I wondered if it can make you feel like this even tho only taking in the fumes,I know it makes me feel sick and gives me headaches and have been feeling down past couple of days.

I am really fed up with it now,and as my grandson is here most days its got to stop. So who do i call ?

Thanks in advance.

who do you call? well, if ghostbusters arn't about why don't you just go round and say something? can't help but think you are making mountains out of molehills.

There is something definately wrong with your houses if you can smell smoke through the walls. I just don't understand.

and how exactly is he doin that??:loopy:
it was just a figure of speech, and i also agree with others he must be growing it. I am definitely not making a mountain outof a molehill.

Myson has been to speak to him, I have now just finished writing a letter to him to ask him to do something about it. Or i will find some one who can.

What kind of houses do you live in for smells from next door to be getting in to your house?

There must be some problem with the dividing walls.

How many people live in your house?

It might be as wise to check them out, to see if they are not having a sly joint now again supplied by your neighbour.

It seems most strange to me.

The thing I would do is find out where the odour is getting in to your house.

The smell at present is harmless, but what if one of their gas appliances goes faulty?

The dangerous gas would seep into your house as well, and you would be truly blotto.

The most common place for this defect is the chimney, if you have open fires and he is throwing the roaches in the fire place the smell could get in through a defective flue.

I live in a terraced house ,it is a communal yard shared by one other , who has also complained about the smell.We do not have any open fires.

Your neighbor is obviously growing it, if it's a really strong smell it's probably sk*nk, no big deal everybody's at it, try using tealights to burn off the smell, if you've been round to see him & he's not making an effort to stop the smell he's out of order, but be careful about 'snitching' on any dope smoker to the 'feds' tho', it's an established rule, you just don't do it, you could just find yourself with an unnecessary enemy.

Go round again sometime & tell him the gasman or the other neighbors are complaining about the smell, if he doesn't get the message then he's taking a big risk & at least if he gets pulled you don't have to blame yourself.