Neighbour smoking pot

flippin eck ur neighbour must be caning it for the smoke to get to your house/flat

they're obviously a bit daft cos while it's been downgraded it's still illegal so they cud be done for it

i wonder if they're growing it cos that's when the smell gets really strong and can leak outside the house (erm ... so i've been told ...)

either way if it's really bothering you, and u seem like a decent person, calmly laying it down to them is best option, tell them u don't want to cause them a problem but the smell is really bothering you so if they don't stop it bothering you, you'll have to take it further

or you could ask them to give u some to smoke so to make you unconcerned about the smell any more ....

lol your funny,sorry know neighbours are friendly but i dont give away my ****

flippin eck ur neighbour must be caning it for the smoke to get to your house/flat

they're obviously a bit daft cos while it's been downgraded it's still illegal so they cud be done for it

i wonder if they're growing it cos that's when the smell gets really strong and can leak outside the house (erm ... so i've been told ...)

either way if it's really bothering you, and u seem like a decent person, calmly laying it down to them is best option, tell them u don't want to cause them a problem but the smell is really bothering you so if they don't stop it bothering you, you'll have to take it further

or you could ask them to give u some to smoke so to make you unconcerned about the smell any more ....

Yes it really is that strong, the xmas prezzies are in the spare room ,at the w/end i am taking them to my daughters.the fumes are just so bad.I have had at times to wash things again because of the smell getting into things.

i AM IN NO WAY ADVERTISING THE USE OF DRUGS ,its wrong and the devils work

Where has my horns gone?

I dont condone drugs,i know the saying ,live and let live.But hes killing himself and my family in the process.

lol your funny,sorry know neighbours are friendly but i dont give away my ****

lol me neither

but if i was growing it and it was stinkin me neighbours place out, i might be tempted to make her an offer to keep her sweet!

they've gotta be growin it for it to smell that much, and they gotta be stupid to let the smell get this outta hand

I dont condone drugs,i know the saying ,live and let live.But hes killing himself and my family in the process.

whoa! don't reckon ur life is in danger! the smell of growing plants won't kill ya

i AM IN NO WAY ADVERTISING THE USE OF DRUGS ,its wrong and the devils work

Where has my horns gone?

lol yeah right

wanna pop round to mine for a smoke?

lol me neither

but if i was growing it and it was stinkin me neighbours place out, i might be tempted to make her an offer to keep her sweet!

they've gotta be growin it for it to smell that much, and they gotta be stupid to let the smell get this outta hand

I'll exchange houses with the OP if its councill lol

no sorry its not,otherwise i would just have gone there to see what they would do about it.

lol yeah right

wanna pop round to mine for a smoke?

do u need a new neighbour.lol.

where ya live ill bring u a lighter lol. charlie

:evil::hihi:

I'll exchange houses with the OP if its councill lol

The Grass is always Greener!