Neighbour smoking pot

Contamination and the adulterring of cannabis could be stamped out.[/url]

more people growing their own the better, as ya know what your getting, plus people who wanna smoke weed are gonna smoke it whether they get grassed on or not, just like drinking, if ya like a drink yal drink, too many people look down on cannabis as if its like crack or something, compare alcohol releated crimes to weed related crimes, have acouple drinks a person may wanna fight, have a couple spliffs the person just wants to relax, and couldnt be bothered to fight even if they wanted to, plus the herb reveals you to yourself, so i reccommend some people to try it, and if you become an arse hole then what can i say :hihi: .. and no cannabis does not lead to harder drugs, people lead people to harder drugs, peer pressure in most cases, "cmon try this, try this", imo if ya wanna try any drug look it up first, theres loads of info on the net bout em, plus if ya kids not eduacted bout drugs by the age of 13 (when most kids learn bout em i say) then whos to blame?.. i could go on bout weed all day of like theres info on cannabis actually getting rid of tumours etc, but this isnt a pro weed thread, just an opinion, i have it myself on occasion, and my mate smokes it too, plus go to work everyday get on with everyday life etc, so its not that bad, if anything its whats been added to it from shady dealers to improve weight, so they can get a bit extra an buy them alloys theyve been after (if only they they put their money into something positive).. and to the OP if it was sorted out in simply asking them, then good.. today alot of people are scared to say something to neighbours, grow a backbone an ask them nicely, if they ignore you tell them you will contact someone they wont ignore if they carry on.. i used to play my music in my car outside a mates house sometimes in the summer, and someone of the older generation came out and asked me to not have it as loud, so i told her that i respected her for asking me and not just reporting me like alot would, i never had it loud again, and she actually speaks to me when i see her, bless her cotton socks.. but a lot are not like me tho and would have just rolled the window up and max'd it out.. but these are the people who deserve reporting.. so the moral to that story is, ask nicely first because a lot of people are understanding, especially weed smokers, plus we wont rob ya for our fix (thats smackheads) and even if we do, it will only be for your yellow pages because we have no rizla to skin up

For all the so called benefits of smoking pot, the people I've known that smoke it on a day to day basis seem to be a bunch of loser slobs that don't do anything apart from weed smoking other than eating mountains of junk foods, drinking too much booze and chain smoking cigs. They look like mucky, trampy chavs and live in squalid tips surrounded by all their pizza boxes and beer cans because they can't be arsed to put out their rubbish. Nice.

For all the so called benefits of smoking pot, the people I've known that smoke it on a day to day basis seem to be a bunch of loser slobs that don't do anything apart from weed smoking other than eating mountains of junk foods, drinking too much booze and chain smoking cigs. They look like mucky, trampy chavs and live in squalid tips surrounded by all their pizza boxes and beer cans because they can't be arsed to put out their rubbish. Nice.

Your describing a "-holic", an alcoholic, cannabis and cigarette addict who dines on fast food.

Chronic alcohol addicts tend to live in their own filth and so do chronic cannabis addicts, they are probably more likely to be out of work.

These are the people who need help with their addcitions, whilst all the other people who casually use cannabis cause little/no problems if not benefits.

Im sure the vast majority of decent pot smokers would be all for a taxed and controlled drug, from which proceeds of the taxation could be used to help addicts, with the addiction to cannabis being a debateable matter in itself.