Neighbour smoking pot

I bet you'd be surprised how many of the residents of the nicer areas of sheffield also smoke cannabis - probably even some of your neighbours! I'd go shop 'em if i were you :)
Rest assured I would do exactly that. There should be no tolerance of illegal drug use in our society.

Originally Posted by NorbertColon

Oh, does that claim not contradict the knowledge that heavy cannabis users suffer from mood swings, paranoia and character change, more than heavy alcohol users do, with the added effect from cannabis that it can impinge long term on their mental health?

Well, let's try the Royal College of Psychiatrists for a start - I supect they're better placed to comment than you or I. http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation/mentalhealthproblems/alcoholanddrugs/cannabisandmentalhealth.aspx

etc etc.

Try looking at the drug league table, if your a drinker looks like you've got some health issues to look out for yourself http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/archive/2563/25633101.jpg . Your user name seems very... apt.

You questioned my statements about the mental mealth impact of the drug, and its relative merits compared to alcohol. I had the time and inclination to answer half of that - which you seem barely willing to acknowledge, even given the quality of the source - you just describe the professional writings of a leading national institution as 'bombarding you with anti-cannabis rants'.

Based on your limited and narrow mind I will not waste my time responding to your posts in future.

Don't spit your dummy out - you stated categorically that canabis users are affected more by their drug of choice than heavy drinkers were affected by theirs. That was the bone of contention, which you are blatantly skirting around because there is NO EVIDENCE to support it.

And don't resort to personal attacks when you're proved wrong - it belittles your argument even further.

Don't spit your dummy out - you stated categorically that canabis users are affected more by their drug of choice than heavy drinkers were affected by theirs. That was the bone of contention, which you are blatantly skirting around because there is NO EVIDENCE to support it.

And don't resort to personal attacks when you're proved wrong - it belittles your argument even further.

I think NorbetColon's (Or is it Bartfast I wonder!?!) argument proves pot is probaly better for you than drink.

just wanted to let u all know u can smell cannabis in terraced houses an flats really bad my partner smokes it but outside ONLY but ppl that smoke it in

there houses will leave a nasty smell but there are loads of ppl these days growin it an that can also be very strong if they are not usin correct equipment as i know ppl who av grown it in past

just wanted to let u all know u can smell cannabis in terraced houses an flats really bad my partner smokes it but outside ONLY but ppl that smoke it in

there houses will leave a nasty smell but there are loads of ppl these days growin it an that can also be very strong if they are not usin correct equipment as i know ppl who av grown it in past

You should advise the OP's neighbour, problem solved in fact i know someone who could with some advice as well. :):thumbsup:

Well its a while since i started this post. I really only wanted some advice,but its made very interesting reading. anyway heres an update.My son went round to see him(not for the 1st time)well it seems to have done the trick.now what we have are containers on the back yard.These seem to be filled with some very thick black goo stuff. Which ive been told must be the resin.

Any other tgoughts on this.

Well its a while since i started this post. I really only wanted some advice,but its made very interesting reading. anyway heres an update.My son went round to see him(not for the 1st time)well it seems to have done the trick.now what we have are containers on the back yard.These seem to be filled with some very thick black goo stuff. Which ive been told must be the resin.

Any other tgoughts on this.

yeah take it and sell it ha ha

yeah take it and sell it ha ha
lol exactly what I was going to say

Thai- where abouts do you live out of interest? (lol thats a serious question, i'm not gonna attempt to find the resin)

hi i been reading this out of interest with all the different views of the people who say you should report them and those that say you shouldnt etc etc. But i cant really see any one in their right minds storing large quntities of"resin" in containers outside. you will probably find that it is bitumen or summat that has been used to treat the walls to stop the smell from coming into your home, however if this is not the case .....refer to my previous post!:hihi:

My house stinks all the time cos my neighbours smoke pot. I'm sick of having the windows wide open all the time and freezing to get rid of the stink. Does anyone know if an air purifier/ionizer would get rid of it? I don't want to waste money if it won't work.

My house stinks all the time cos my neighbours smoke pot. I'm sick of having the windows wide open all the time and freezing to get rid of the stink. Does anyone know if an air purifier/ionizer would get rid of it? I don't want to waste money if it won't work.

Why should you have to waste a single penny of your money just because your neighbour is breaking the law?

If you must spend money, spend it on a phone call and get him shopped.