Neighbour smoking pot

Naa yer gettin it. . you'd either sort it out so they knock it off, or make it clear that you aint gonna tolerate it and necessary steps will be taken if they don't stop of of their own accord. .

You wouldn't be waiting to leave and querying devices that could potentially minimise the smell. .

Munky and Sutcliffe - this is an ONGOING problem. We have tried everything. Asking nicely. Asking not so nicely. Reluctantly, as a last resort contacting the police who did nothing but ask them to minimize the smell.

WHAT ELSE CAN WE FRIGGIN DO?????

If an air purifier works it will be money well spent.

Naa yer gettin it. . you'd either sort it out so they knock it off, or make it clear that you aint gonna tolerate it and necessary steps will be taken if they don't stop of of their own accord. .

You wouldn't be waiting to leave and querying devices that could potentially minimise the smell. .

True - but I'm seriously anti-drugs, drug-pushers, drug-users and anything to do with the illegal use of drugs.

I think all druggies should be banged up - so I'd want to see them arrested.

OK, following yer theory, lets replace the smell of cannabis for loud music (unsociable, unwanted and disturbs sleep).

If it was a one off, fairy nuff, maybe a wee word to let 'em know that they were heard last night and not entirly appriciated.

If it carrys on, I'd be bangin' on their door and soundin' off like I'd got a pair, makin it quite clear that they don't wanna be annoyin me in my home.

The last thing I would be doing would be sitting in the frikkin road, whining and moaning about it and hopin' it'll all go away either before or after the house is sold. .

So, as I said before, this is his "axe" and clearly wants to grind it for all to see!

yeah but maybe were not all as ballsy as you my friend ....I am though:hihi:

Hi info neede please,my next door neighbour smokes it all day and night its reall strong.It gets into everything ,ive heard this can make you depressed. I wondered if it can make you feel like this even tho only taking in the fumes,I know it makes me feel sick and gives me headaches and have been feeling down past couple of days.

I am really fed up with it now,and as my grandson is here most days its got to stop. So who do i call ?

Thanks in advance.

IF its that bad im sure whoever doing it will "want" to keep the smell down to a minimum, this stuff smells strong remember.

If you look at my original post and then look at someone ele's quote you will see that it is different.. I haven't put anything in there about a KFC wage packet:loopy:

AND I STILL STAND BY WHAT I SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT PEOPLE THAT TAKE, & SUPPLY DRUGS DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR.....

AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE DO HAVE THE CHOICE WHETHER TO TAKE THEM OR NOT:rant:

that would end a lot of work in the nhs

True - but I'm seriously anti-drugs, drug-pushers, drug-users and anything to do with the illegal use of drugs.

who are the druggies? that could be a lot of people

How come you can smell it ? Does it seep through walls or is it on back garden or something?

If all else fails just tell your neighbour it's bothering you...Even if they don't admit to it I'm sure you will notice that he does a better job of hiding it from you

do you drink or smoke?

Yo Madornay I read it. did you get a bit paranoid after a j and decide to get rid of the post? Ha ha so much for it not affecting the mind then. As for the Muay Thai you just cant have trained hard enough lad.:hihi: :hihi:

Would you agree, that a person who does something in their own home behind closed doors without affecting anyone else should be allowed to do so?

Consider, someone could grow their own small scale supply of marijuana for personal (medicinal/receational/religious) use and smoke it in their own home/sparsely populated areas. If they installed an extraction and filter system for the air in thier home, the pungent smell could be removed, along with any adverse effects to others, a cost would be incurred to the grower and profit to the national grid.

People could experiment to find the ideal "high"/"low" and guidelines could be produced, recommended daily allowances of varieties and such. Contamination and the adulterring of cannabis could be stamped out.

Rather than treating cultivation as a crime think of the worldwide benefit for the species, police could arrest more violent people, thiefs and sex offenders here in england, england could produce its own supply of cannabis, farming land for cannabis in other countries could be used for better (lets say ethical) purposes.

i.e. (without taking into account wealth) imagine if the moroccan land* used for growing and pressing cannabis was used for food crops (cereal) and grazing (camel milk) to be sent east into africa where starvation+ occurs.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1107803,00.html

+ http://www.oxfam.org.uk/what_we_do/emergencies/country/eafrica/index.htm?gclid=CMWlq-D-94sCFSdPEgod2y2Vbg

if the smells as bad as you say they are probably growing it not just smoking.