Unofficial walk,Wharncliffe Crags and Greno woods Sunday 19th November

You forgot to mention the pubs Tess! Oh, and the usual Scubz meanderings of which I`m beginning to get embarrassed by! Today has proved one thing hasn`t it, that even with a map I can get us lost, haha, but its all part of the fun isn`t it!

Lets have a mention for the young lady at the Acorn Inn at Burncross too, who gave us such excellent service with the pots of tea in the beer garden, even though she had to walk miles to get to us!

Finally, just to say that if anyone is interested in visiting Wharncliffe Crags to enjoying the fantastic scenery, and also to take a walk through the 3 woods we went through today, then keep an eye open for a future walk, cos we`re going to do it again!

Glad you had a good time. I'm really sorry I couldn't get out. The weather turned out beautiful again, though didn't it? At least I hope is was as nice up your way as here in S Central. It's also a pity we couldn't discuss matters arising. Never mind. We should have a pub meet soon. What do you think?

Glad you had a good time. I'm really sorry I couldn't get out. The weather turned out beautiful again, though didn't it? At least I hope is was as nice up your way as here in S Central. It's also a pity we couldn't discuss matters arising. Never mind. We should have a pub meet soon. What do you think?

Hi Purdy

Just say where/when. If you can, maybe before our intrepid hunter returns!

We should have a pub meet soon. What do you think?
:clap: Get the thread started then :D

Are we sticking with the Cask and Cutler or venturing elsewhere? (preferably another dog pub, for obvious reasons ;) )

Thanks for letting me tag along , was nice meeting you all and would love to join you again ,great day, do we bring ropes next time for the rock climbing , hee hee,