Weird call accusing of being with woman.

During March/April had three separate phone calls from a man asking to book a Reading. Then sounded like he was masturbating on phone. Gave a different name each time. Needless to say number was withheld.

I work in a call-centre and we get blokes ringing up doing that!

get your self a big sharp stick lol

I recieved a phonecall the day before Christmas Eve last year, from someone who claimed to be from Hammerton Road police station, informing me that my husband had been found dead - he was actually sat right next to me! Some people are sick with nothing better to do then to upset people!

possibly a wind up, you should have told him you were gay and that would have stumped him...

During March/April had three separate phone calls from a man asking to book a Reading. Then sounded like he was masturbating on phone. Gave a different name each time. Needless to say number was withheld.

LOOK! I forgot my name and I have a chest infection, ok?????

PERFECTLY innocent explanaion!

ahem

Sadly, there are people who get a kick from this sort of thing. I am friends with a number of people who volunteer for the Samaritans, and apparently there are also people who ring them up regularly and refuse to hang up (so taking up their phone lines meaning that people who are genuinely in crisis can't get through). Obviously the people in question get a kick from it (some quite obviously so) because they repeatedly do it to the point that the volunteers recognise the voices and the time of day at which it happens.

Some one rang my parents home, doing the same thing not pleasant at all and very worrying.

We are ex-directory also so not sure how he got our number.

LOOK! I forgot my name and I have a chest infection, ok?????

PERFECTLY innocent explanaion!

ahem

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:......very funny indeed.

Weird call accusing of being with woman last night, someone just phoned the shop in a temper accusing me of being with his wife last night. I said he had the wrong number and that it was Spooktacula, which he replied he knew where and who I was. I was with my GF last night all night and told him so, I ended putting the phone down on him as he got in a temper. Tried 1471 but his number was with held. Quite scary in a way.:(:huh::confused: I feel quite concerned now this has never happened before.:(

that will teach you for sleeping around... you dirty stopout you!!!!