Weird call accusing of being with woman.

:hihi: Mick, ya berk! You'll not do that again in a hurry.
:hihi: Cause not they knicked it.:loopy: derrrrr lol :hihi:

Shame to hear about all this.

I live just round the corner from your shop and have a habit of popping in to rummage through the books you sell.

Who's been giving you hassle?

u ever heard about that phone call setup thing u can get my mate has sent it to me before n i played around with it sending it to lads i know and it sounds so real.

accusing you of being with his woman last night he knows who u are where u are etc

even paused to let u speak it could of been that

I had this a couple of years ago, I received a series of very offesnsive texts accusing me of being some girls ex - started with 'you can't just F!!! me and chuck me' and as I replied with wrong number the language got worse.

I replied that one more I would call the police and mobile provider - next day a very apologetic text ended with 'you know what men are like'. From the content of her text, I don't think I do.

Even if its withheld there might be ways of tracing it through the line provider - they will put you in touch with the Nuisance Call Bureau if it occurs again.

I got a nuisance call in the middle of the night a few years ago.

Sounded like a guy on a mobile with a woman laughing in the background.

He kept saying "I know where you live" all the time and as I thought it was my brother arsing about I replied "And I know exactly who this is".

The bloke put the phone down in a split second and I never did find out who it was or who he thought I was.

Sufficient to say it wasn't my brother!:D

Weird call accusing of being with woman last night, someone just phoned the shop in a temper accusing me of being with his wife last night. I said he had the wrong number and that it was Spooktacula, which he replied he knew where and who I was. I was with my GF last night all night and told him so, I ended putting the phone down on him as he got in a temper. Tried 1471 but his number was with held. Quite scary in a way.:(:huh::confused: I feel quite concerned now this has never happened before.:(

My husband had this a couple of years ago now! Really freaked him out cuz they were threatening to kill him if he went near his woman again, really spooked him out!

as already said - probably a sick prank, but just a thought - how well do you know your girlfriend - could she be living a double life?!

Now I am over the shock I am convinced its a prank and I am convinced I know who it is and its about time they grew up and left us alone. :mad: Sheffield Paranormal is here to stay.

That's a real shame mate, who's been hassling you? You should report them to the police.

During March/April had three separate phone calls from a man asking to book a Reading. Then sounded like he was masturbating on phone. Gave a different name each time. Needless to say number was withheld.

During March/April had three separate phone calls from a man asking to book a Reading. Then sounded like he was masturbating on phone. Gave a different name each time. Needless to say number was withheld.

Good heavens !! :gag::gag:

Weird call accusing of being with woman last night, someone just phoned the shop in a temper accusing me of being with his wife last night. I said he had the wrong number and that it was Spooktacula, which he replied he knew where and who I was. I was with my GF last night all night and told him so, I ended putting the phone down on him as he got in a temper. Tried 1471 but his number was with held. Quite scary in a way.:(:huh::confused: I feel quite concerned now this has never happened before.:(
another way to deal with it, have something that makes a loud noise and give it to them, i know it's illegal but isn't prank calling as well, they may think twice before doing it to you again.

I once had a call from a woman in Paddy land on my mobile saying I had been phoning and texting her mother, no idea how she got my number rang 02 to check that they hadn't hacked my number. I know I can turn a choice phrase but her language had me almost blushing lol. And it was definitely an Irish number as I checked the number that came up on my phone with 02. :loopy: