Looking for new friends around Sheffield

Hi all!

Just joined here and looking for new friends male/female any ages in and around Sheffield.

Im in my mid-30s and tend to prefer the quieter side of life.

Interests include music - just about anything! computers, internet, walking in the Peak District, travelling UK - London is a favourite, museums, galleries, cinema and reading.

Dislike nightclubs, sports and not into cars lol. Oh and non-smoker also.

Please pm me details, all are welcome thanks!

Regards...Mark

Welcome to SF - have you checked out the Walking Group yet, they're always out and about in the countryside ... also keep an eye on the Evenings Out thread, there's always something going on.

Can anyone go to the evenings out? I'm intrigued as to how they work? It sounds like a lot of people on the forum know each other ...

Can anyone go to the evenings out? I'm intrigued as to how they work? It sounds like a lot of people on the forum know each other ...

Come along to Woodseats, if you feel shy, I'll meet you outside and introduce you to the others. Most of us only know one another due to actually going to the 'unofficial Forum meets'. Forummers of all ages who go along are the friendliest people I've ever come across. I'm amongst the more mature members here, but the only difference you'd find is that the "younger end" tend to party on after the pub closes, whereas I trot off home to recover :)

Oh and hello Sheff2006!

Hi Samstar and thanks for the welcome!

Regards...Mark

Welcome to SF - have you checked out the Walking Group yet, they're always out and about in the countryside ... also keep an eye on the Evenings Out thread, there's always something going on.

Hi Rubydazzler.

Many thanks for the tip about the groups section - sounds ok for me.

Are there many unofficial forum meets then since you mentioned about Woodhouse? Im missing out on life! lol

Regards...Mark

Hi Rubydazzler. Many thanks for the tip about the groups section - sounds ok for me. Are there many unofficial forum meets then since you mentioned about Woodhouse? Im missing out on life! lol Regards...Mark

WoodSEATS, lol and there's always something going on, walks, theatre, eating and drinking. All you have to do is turn up really.

If you check out the section on the Homepage, Evenings Out, you'll see what's likely to be happening in the near future. You need to look for the "Unoffical Forum Meet" header as there's lots of other commercial happenings posted on there too.

Why the "mad" look? We can't have upset you already, surely? You only just joined :D