Finally, my first writing

why i would scream?.i was expected a reply like this from men outhere.no ,i don `t think we are weak at all ,even if we all have sometimes moments when we need someone next to us.is just a point of view .nothing sexiest ,just a way of seeing things from a woman point of view in a extreme way.is it meant to be a easy girly writing ,nothing sexiest .i don `t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

When someone writes a piece i find it interesting to know where the inspiration comes from .Yes it was extreme but well done .

Got to go now .I have to do the ironing before the wife gets back from the pub .:hihi:

No, Im just waiting for Jabberwocky to read it. :D What is stamped on his head ? :gag:

Jabberwocky cant wait to read it.

But Jabberwockys computer is being naughty again and wont let him open the page.

Im going to take a hammer to it one of these days.

Jabberwocky cant wait to read it.

But Jabberwockys computer is being naughty again and wont let him open the page.

Im going to take a hammer to it one of these days.

You dont know what you are missing.!! :D

When someone writes a piece i find it interesting to know where the inspiration comes from .Yes it was extreme but well done .

Got to go now .I have to do the ironing before the wife gets back from the pub .:hihi:

:) i think i am quite bossy as a girlfriend ,but i never let my man iron anything which is mine,but i put him to take care of my laundry .

:) i think i am quite bossy as a girlfriend ,but i never let my man iron anything which is mine,but i put him to take care of my laundry .

redbee, have you read Jabberwockys Limerick thread yet ? Hes a master at it.! :hihi:

redbee, have you read Jabberwockys Limerick thread yet ? Hes a master at it.! :hihi:

yes i did .i made a small contribution too.yes ,i have to admit he is good .so good that i need a dictionary to look for the meaning for some words .

yes i did .i made a small contribution too.yes ,i have to admit he is good .so good that i need a dictionary to look for the meaning for some words .

I didnt know you had done one redbee, I will go and look at it now. Yes get your dictionary out for Jabberwockys meanings.Dont blush though. :D

I didnt know you had done one redbee, I will go and look at it now. Yes get your dictionary out for Jabberwockys meanings.Dont blush though. :D

it s to small to be noticed .

You have a lot to learn about Elglish humour,and even more so about mine

watch out for The Adult Christmas tale It's coming soon.:hihi:

i know.i need practice and time,i ll get there,and we ll see who makes fun of whom?:)

Yes, redbee, English people, have a very funny sense of humour. Sometimes we sound serious, when we are in fact joking.(I read your Limerick,at least youve done one, I havent ! ) :thumbsup: