Finally, my first writing

Yes, I read your first writing attempt redbee. You have a very good command of written English, and a lot of the things you say I agree with.Im sure Shoeshine, will be very pleased with your first attempt.. :thumbsup:

thank you very much .i appreciate your opinion.

It's a minor point really but I thought I'd mention I found it a bit hard on the eyes: all the colour and capitals!

I'm impressed with your command of the English language though. I've lived in Germany for 9 years but have not yet attempted any creative writing in German. You may have inspired me to try sometime!

i do agree with you,for some people is a bit uncomfortable.i just got used with using capital letters and i like colour a lot .sorry about that i didn`t want to play with your eyes.thank you for reading it!

i do agree with you,for some people is a bit uncomfortable.i just got used with using capital letters and i like colour a lot .sorry about that i didn`t want to play with your eyes.thank you for reading it!

I just wish English people could speak your language as well as you speak ours.We are expecting some poetry soon from you. :thumbsup:

I just wish English people could speak your language as well as you speak ours.We are expecting some poetry soon from you. :thumbsup:

I think tonight i ll put them on the site.the first time is a bit scarry.but now i think i am fine .:)

WOW redbee........

I have had a quick look at your work on the Server.

You're quite good with the English Language.

I have edited the first link on your opening post and replaced it with the your revised one, which presents your text in a more easily read format.

I shall read the article in full this evening and make comments about it. :thumbsup:

Is your writing ,just of what you see around you or is it because you feel women are thought to be the weaker sex ,thus dominated by men .Please don't scream at me .

why i would scream?.i was expected a reply like this from men outhere.no ,i don `t think we are weak at all ,even if we all have sometimes moments when we need someone next to us.is just a point of view .nothing sexiest ,just a way of seeing things from a woman point of view in a extreme way.is it meant to be a easy girly writing ,nothing sexiest .i don `t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Is your writing ,just of what you see around you or is it because you feel women are thought to be the weaker sex ,thus dominated by men .Please don't scream at me .

It's OK scribe......you can come out of hiding now! :hihi:

Ugh! Ugh!......pattricia will be on the warpath with you tonight! :thumbsup:

It's OK scribe......you can come out of hiding now! :hihi:

Ugh! Ugh!......pattricia will be on the warpath with you tonight! :thumbsup:

No, Im just waiting for Jabberwocky to read it. :D What is stamped on his head ? :gag: