Eurovision

No its not homophobic! Britney wasnt kissing and feeling anyone in the video where she dressed as a schoolgirl. I dont think there was any need to her to choose that particular attire really, but the lesbian element of tATu has been chosen for a reason. He could have just got a girl and a boy to kiss each other on stage, but he got 2 girls instead, knowing this would appeal to paedophiles more and create more of a fuss, and it probably does. t020 isnt being homophobic! How can he be? Theyre not even real lesbians, theyve got boyfriends for a start!

Originally posted by "kittykat"

but he got 2 girls instead, knowing this would appeal to paedophiles more

What the hell are you on about? Why would two girls kissing appeal any more to paedophiles than a boy and a girl kissing? Are you suggesting that paedophiles are driven by watching lesbians? Do you even know what a paedophile is?

t020 isnt being homophobic! How can he be? Theyre not even real lesbians, theyve got boyfriends for a start!

Let me explain again - my point is that nobody bats an eyelid when heterosexual "schoolgirl" imagery is rife in the media, but as soon as there's a lesbian element, people kick up a fuss. Why do *you* think that is then?

Originally posted by "t020"

britney didnt have a direct sexual element.

If you're talking about paedophilia, it's irrelavent whether it's directly sexual or not paedophilia isn't just about the direct sexual act, it's about being sexually attracted to children.

Anyway, does anyone really think that a paedophile is going to sit watching TOTP to get their thrills? I really doubt it. If your going for that angle then you'd better start banning the showing of children on TV at all.

It's things such as this TaTu fiasco that detract from the real issues of child abuse, all for tabloid sales, and people just swallow it like dummies.

ok Mike. the Tatu project is perfectly moral. signing young girls up for a contract that makes them kiss each other on stage and then shagging them at 14 - that guy sounds like a great guy, obviously someone u'd not mind having a drink with. Tatu deserved more 100 and odd points more than us - afterall, our government went to war on a dictator, and their band manager shags little girls. as for DUMMIES swallowing anything the tabloids say, i dont read the tabloids, as i explained i searched the web and it just happened that 1 story was from the sun. im a times reader myself. anyway, this thread stops here, because as far as i'm concerned, anyone who can't see the immorality of the Tatu project is not worth talking with as their moral standards are clearly misaligned. :x

signing young girls up for a contract that makes them kiss each other on stage

You've seen their contract then, I take it?

and then shagging them at 14

Where exactly has this been proven?

as for DUMMIES swallowing anything the tabloids say, i dont read the tabloids...

I don't care which paper *you* read - the tabloids started the whole outrage, and yes, most people do swallow what they say without any further thought

this thread stops here, because as far as i'm concerned, anyone who can't see the immorality of the Tatu project is not worth talking with as their moral standards are clearly misaligned.

Nah, it's because you can't have a coherent argument. And sorry, but you don't know anything about my moral standards.

To continue...

Which one do you fancy more? The dark haired pixie-minx, or the ginger? Hmm, decisions.

(PS Joke.)

I'd rather see Britney in a school uniform!!

Yes 2 girls WOULD appeal to paedophiles than a boy and a girl. A boy and a girl is 'NORMAL', 2 girls isnt as 'normal' and paedophiles are definitely NOT normal. Plus ask most men if theyd like to see 2 girls kissing over a girl kissing a boy and i can bet the majority would say the first. Dont even BOTHER denying it cos i KNOW youd be lying. I know this, and so does the manager of tATu and most other people with a sense of reality.

Yes 2 girls WOULD appeal to paedophiles than a boy and a girl. A boy and a girl is 'NORMAL', 2 girls isnt as 'normal' and paedophiles are definitely NOT normal.

Oh yeah, great logic. That really makes sense. What about those paedophiles who only like boys? Bet they'd just love tatu. Another one who can't present any facts, but just the same old ill-informed rubbish.

leave it kittykat he's not worth it. i'm surprised he can read on here, his heads so far up his own [edited]

Same old story - when people can't argue with any form on intelligence any more, they resort to insults.

Perhaps you should think of a proper line of reasoning before coming out with the sweeping statements of your first post.