Saturday football team wanted

Hi there

im looking for an adult saturday team to play for. I would prefer morning kick offs but open to any offers. I havent played in ages or done any fitness work so fitness is an issue and need to get back into shape.

I would even just come to train with a team to get fit if theres no positions available. Im 28.

cheers

Hi

i can play anywhere in midfield, or central defence, im right footed. Dont know which is my be position i might be o load of crap now:hihi: . Ive played in sunday league teams, and a saturday league team (south yorkshire amature league) about 18months ago. But like i say, i really need to get into shaped before i do any competetive football.

cheers

anyone looking for players for the wraag league i play left back or up front and can go in net if neeeded i use to play with a team called fossils who play in div 1b but gave it up to start out a new team in the rotherham sunday league