A wander around Leeds- another Leeds vs Sheffield thread

Sheffield has three things Leeds will never have

1 A vibe like sheffield has

2 I hate Leeds and will not step foot in the place so it will never have me

3 Leeds does not have a forum or members that can compare with the sheffield forum.

Sheffield has three things Leeds will never have

1 A vibe like sheffield has

2 I hate Leeds and will not step foot in the place so it will never have me

3 Leeds does not have a forum or members that can compare with the sheffield forum.

1 What vibe are you talking about, PLEASE don't mention anything to do with clubs or amenities. we are 2nd best I'm afraid. May I mention on the aspect of clubs and some amenities Newcastle, Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, have a much more vibrant scene OR club vibe than Sheffield. Friday nights in Sheffield is nothing compared to Leeds on a Monday night.

Leeds people are funny bunch but I have never had a problem with them. Sheffield is a much friendlier place to live. A few may differ but majority will say this. THAT is what makes Sheffield a nicer place and it may be that only...

2 Where is all this hatred come from. Hate is a vert strong word. I hate Leeds UTD because they are dirty. (fair assumption for a now poor football team but to state I hate Leeds, does not compute. Please show me logic in hating Leeds.

3 I am sure they do have a internet forum but why do we have to compare and what benefits are they in this. We are starting to sound very childish and stupid by doing these silly comparisons.

1 What vibe are you talking about, PLEASE don't mention anything to do with clubs or amenities. we are 2nd best I'm afraid. May I mention on the aspect of clubs and some amenities Newcastle, Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, have a much more vibrant scene OR club vibe than Sheffield. Friday nights in Sheffield is nothing compared to Leeds on a Monday night.

Leeds people are funny bunch but I have never had a problem with them. Sheffield is a much friendlier place to live. A few may differ but majority will say this. THAT is what makes Sheffield a nicer place and it may be that only...

2 Where is all this hatred come from. Hate is a vert strong word. I hate Leeds UTD because they are dirty. (fair assumption for a now poor football team but to state I hate Leeds, does not compute. Please show me logic in hating Leeds.

3 I am sure they do have a internet forum but why do we have to compare and what benefits are they in this. We are starting to sound very childish and stupid by doing these silly comparisons.

these are my points and thats the way I feel about leeds I have been several times to the soulless city its clubs are a joke we were coerced to go to creations by free drink from our managers for a staff party it was terrible and got worse when they let all the regulars at 12 we were that dissapointed we caught a taxi home and did not wait for the coach. now wakefield is good for a night out which is where we ended up. And I suppose the way you scoff at sheffields nightlife and your sign that your are a dj is your bug bear because you aren't good enough to get a residency here.

these are my points and thats the way I feel about leeds I have been several times to the soulless city its clubs are a joke we were coerced to go to creations by free drink from our managers for a staff party it was terrible and got worse when they let all the regulars at 12 we were that dissapointed we caught a taxi home and did not wait for the coach. now wakefield is good for a night out which is where we ended up. And I suppose the way you scoff at sheffields nightlife and your sign that your are a dj is your bug bear because you aren't good enough to get a residency here.

Firstly viper, you are soooooo wrong. Rather than venting your hatred aimlessly at a response that I thought was very valid why don't you check yourself out.

Second - Why on earth were you going to Creations. I would much rather you saved your money and gone to Kingdom or Gatecrasher as Creation has had its better days and is the new Mingdom of Leeds. (To save your soul, you could have said Mission, Speedqueen, Space, Discotheque, Basics, Mint club. The list goes on.

Third, Wakefield is another posh Barnsley, I think thats an own goal in its self if you are going to claim that this lovely Wakefield is a good night out.

Lastly I have got a weekly residency in Sheffield, I have weekly residency in Wakefield and 2 weekly residencies in Leeds. I have been djing in Sheffield and nationwide for over 17 years and have a very, very successful career in this. I will go on record and say I am one of Sheffields hardest working djs. Sheffield at this moment has a few cool underground nights but you can not compare Leeds vs Sheffield for night life as Sheffield is not busy enough at the moment and the state of clubbing is slightly improving but is very poor to what Sheffield used to be. We have many posts on this forum that explain this. Your claim that I scoff at Sheffield is very wrong and it hurts me that Sheffield is not as popular for night life than other cities. Judging by the clubs you go to out of town ie. Creations, demonstrates that you have not much knowledge of club culture but more of townie culture. My cv is available by requests. forgot to mention that i have not included the guest appearances that i dj for in clubs in the UK. (I run a very successful dj agency during the day that gets me work also)

This topic is not about me its about Leeds vs Sheffield, next time could you stick to the topic, without getting personal.

Instead of aiming hatred pointlessly at people you should think about the reasons on why you hate Leeds. Chips are on you Jack:hihi: