• Sega DreamCast
    • Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo Game Cube
    • Sony Play Station 1
    • Sony Play Station 2
    • xBox Original
    • xBox 360
    • Other!

Perhaps because the 'Sony Zealots' only live inside your mind, and those of us who do own PS1 or PS2 machines can acknowledge other consoles, and thus realise that the true genius era of console gaming is not now, but was the early 90s when Sega and Nintendo dominated with the Mega Drive and SNES. There is a very good reason why retro gaming is so big at present, and that is because those consoles were to die for. The games are still as immensely playable now as they were then (currently loving playing the 'Strike' games on my Mega).

I wanted to choose 2 options, both SNES and MD, but as there was only 1, I went for MD.

and thats why the Wii will have a full back catalogue of the nintendo and sega history of games for you to buy, and download (cheap, like £5 each) xD

which is also why i feel the Wii will dominate

Guest Mod_Man
I would have put other consoles on such as...

Amstrad CD32,

Panasonic 3DO,

Phillips CDi

etc... but i thought i'd stick to the more main stream consoles, and besides, you can only have 10 poll options :(

Amstrad never made a cd32, that was Amiga CD32.

My favourite console for games was the Megadrive. I use the X-Box at the moment but not for games, I use it for streaming movies and music from my P.C., it's the cheapest Media Centre on the market and one of the best.

The Wii will blow all out of the water....December 8th is only a few days away :)

Neogeo - so good they just put them inside arcade machine cases and called them arcade machines :D

Took the words right out of my mouth. No machine could ever match up to the Neo Geo back in the day

Also why is there no Master System up there? Pure class.

yeah, I know amstrad never did, it was the Amstrad GX4000 i was talking about, but the Amiga CD32 was in my mind.... lols...

Guest Mod_Man

Had a GX4000, I was gutted when I bought it to find out there were only 5 or 6 games made for it and no-one was stocking em. Still it was a lovely machine.

No votes for the Playstation range yet? Where's all the Sony zealots at? :hihi:

Xbox 360 > PS2.

Yeh.

You know your exactly the type of preson Bill Gates likes. It's Mircosoft or nothing for you :hihi:

and thats why the Wii will have a full back catalogue of the nintendo and sega history of games for you to buy, and download (cheap, like £5 each) xD

which is also why i feel the Wii will dominate

Aye...that's the main reason I have my eye on getting a Wii. The line up of games to start with is pretty good, with more being added each month.

yeah, I know amstrad never did, it was the Amstrad GX4000 i was talking about, but the Amiga CD32 was in my mind.... lols...

My apologies, that was the one I meant !!

The Amiga CD32 arrived too late to make any sort of impact on the console market. There were some fantastic games on the Amiga.

had every console going almost,id say ps1 cos remember what racing games looked like before ridgeracer pretty rubbish.when i saw a preview of ps1 and ridge on tv show i refused to believe that this was on a home console i was convinced it was an arcade machine it was awesome.it also brought gaming out of the bedroom and into the living room,when i was 23 playing megadrive mates said "why u still playing games at your age?"every mate ended up with a ps1 thats why i loved it.my other favourite console was the dreamcast and pc engine

Never seen any of them. The best one was the Atari Console. And Best Game was either Pac Man or Pinball.