African Safari and Gorilla Walk

So who's up for this then next weekend? :P

Shouldn't be too difficult to arrange lifts and stuff, bit worried about the petrol money though.

In case anyone didn't know I'll be travelling around Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda from next Friday until the 3rd of December seeing the wildlife, taking photos and getting up close and (hopefully not too) personal with the Mountain Gorillas.

In the meantime I leave the group in the capable hands of its active members. Hopefully more walks will be arranged and posted up and anyone and everyone is welcome to come on a walk or arrange one of you own.

Moderating Stuff

In the very unlikely event that some troll or spammer starts posting or if anyone would like a post removed or a thread title changed or a thread made into a sticky etc please send a PM to Tracie in the first instance or if its an emergency report it in the usual way.

See you all again soon (hopefully)

Please feel free to arrange a welcome home party for me :thumbsup:

Good for you Taxman, hope you have a wonderful time and don't forget the photos!

Hey Taxman, glad you had a lovely walk on 11th November. I'll try to get to the Cask on Tuesday to buy you a farewell pint before your African trip. For once I'll sign off 'mumsy'!

Now who'd troll or spam 'walking'? ;)

have a great time Taxman - we're looking forward to the photos :)

Oh wow, sounds like a wonderful trip, have a great time :)

Don't worry, Taxman, we'll organise some chaos and catastrophes for when you come back so you don't get bored. It's always an anti-climax when you get back from your hols! :hihi: