Look North Cock up!!

It's known by people in Sheffield as Look Leeds for a good reason!

unfortunately, Sheffield is now looked upon as a large town. it lost city appeal years ago. i think meadowhell, music talent and the blades is only thing promising. Newcastle, Liverpool, leeds have surpassed us by light years.

As a foreigner, well from Birmingham. Sheffield has always been known to me as a city in its own right. I always thought of it as the place where knives and forks were made but I would NEVER had associated it with Leeds and still doesn't.

as a leeds loiner i have to rave about the place. however sheffielders should not feel down hearted about sheffield. the city has many good points

including one of the best things in the world...meadowhall.

as for harry gration i cant say a bad word about the chap. im one of his biggest fans. maybe we could start a harry gration fan club. and as for christa she is gorgeous.

as for harry gration i cant say a bad word about the chap. im one of his biggest fans. maybe we could start a harry gration fan club. and as for christa she is gorgeous.

Put down the mind altering drugs and step away from the bong "!"

Put down the mind altering drugs and step away from the bong "!"

come on admit it you are a fan of look north and the presenters.

Tha jestin!

Christa's got a face only a mother could love :gag:

i have to disagree with you. christa is by far one of the cutest tv newsgirls around. back on topic saying meadowhall is in leeds is hardly a major **** up. it could have been worse they could have said it was in rotherham.:)

It's known by people in Sheffield as Look Leeds for a good reason!

Verily, verily, verily ........

Ouch, tha't reight probably. I'm fed up now, and I should have gone to bed hours ago too.

unfortunately, Sheffield is now looked upon as a large town. it lost city appeal years ago. i think meadowhell, music talent and the blades is only thing promising. Newcastle, Liverpool, leeds have surpassed us by light years.

DOn't know where you've got that idea from. Liverpool and Newcastle definately havn't surpassed us by lightyears.

Sheffield is a bigger city than both of these, and has a higher GDP than both.

The only thing that lets Sheffield down is it's city centre retail offering (as it does in Liverpool too at the moment), and there's some massive projects to sort that out and bring it into line with places like Leeds and Manchester.

i have to disagree with you. christa is by far one of the cutest tv newsgirls around.

Erm. Are you talking about the same Christa as everyone else on here? The one with the dodgy hair and really bad fasion sense?