Sign in to follow this  

Any Good Bed & Breakfasts Around

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are any good (fairly cheap) B&B's close to the centre. Not seen much in the yellow pages etc.

Any info would be great.

Cheers

don't know if this is too far from downtown, but Psalter House in Brincliffe is excellent. we stayed there in March and I would highly recommend it.

Whilst I was house hunting ( 2 years ago ) I stayed in a couple of B&Bs close to the city centre.

Riverside Court

Was basic but good value for money & within walking distance of the city centre. The rooms have fridges in which is handy if you want to avoid too many meals out. Breakfast isn't included although you can pay extra for it.

If you can cope with with being a tram ride away from the city centre then I'd recommend

Hillsborough Hotel

It's not the most beautiful building to look at but the rooms are nice,clean & comfy, the landlord & landlady are very friendly (& helpful), the food was good & it's right by a tram stop that'll take you into the city centre :)

I don't know if you are looking for double/single rooms but although it's not mentioned on the site I was offered a single rate when I asked.