I am just looking around ...

is not on everyone taste.i know that ,how many men will like a nervous ,sarcastic,feminist writing style.:( ?

Add in cynical, tangential and self-depreciating and I'll be happy :) ...hic

Add in cynical, tangential and self-depreciating and I'll be happy :) ...hic

eeek! just realised jabber nearly ticks all six of those boxes :o

Thank christi he's not 'nervous'.

thank you.yes, i come from romania a beautifull country ,i believe ,and will be nice if you can visit it you won `t regret it .there is a small clip about romania on you tube about the beauty of it,if you want to have a look.anyway ..living in romania is always excited ,you never know what is happening next.you will laugh but before coming here i never been in a supermarket ,so even here i am still having a life full of surprises.still didn`t try all the fruits from tesco.:)

I have many friends from south east asia and china who say the same.

I have visited some of the places they are from and find them as exciting as they find this country.

One lass I know comes from a tiny village in North Malaysia. They only have two shops that are just wooden huts and the village restaurant is a another shack but with no front on it.

The food was fantastic.

Anyway I'm well off thread so before I get my wrist slapped I'll stop.

Perhaps a good subject to write about may be how your life has changed since you left your native land and arrived here in England.

Maybe you could explore the reasons you left Romania and why you chose the UK.

I have found that while life in other countries may seem so far apart from here in the Uk there are many parallels.

Maybe it could make an interesting topic for a factual work or a fiction based around your own experience.

Good luck with whatever you do.

I have many friends from south east asia and china who say the same.

I have visited some of the places they are from and find them as exciting as they find this country.

One lass I know comes from a tiny village in North Malaysia. They only have two shops that are just wooden huts and the village restaurant is a another shack but with no front on it.

The food was fantastic.

Anyway I'm well off thread so before I get my wrist slapped I'll stop.

Perhaps a good subject to write about may be how your life has changed since you left your native land and arrived here in England.

Maybe you could explore the reasons you left Romania and why you chose the UK.

I have found that while life in other countries may seem so far apart from here in the Uk there are many parallels.

Maybe it could make an interesting topic for a factual work or a fiction based around your own experience.

Good luck with whatever you do.

i think you got me wrong.i am not moaning ,or complaining.and i have lots of shops ,where i come from.i am not trying to show how bad i was ,and how well i am now.i was just trying to say ,that i love life,how ever it is good or bad ,i feel like everyday is an adventure ,i am glad i am part of it .:)

i am not being rude ,but i was looking at your public profile,because i was trying to understand why you are interested so much in non english people ,and for my surprise most of your replays are about ,thai ,muslim,racism.do you like politics very much ?or you are very patriotic ?:) anyway ...just wondering nothing personal

i think you got me wrong.i am not moaning ,or complaining.and i have lots of shops ,where i come from.i am not trying to show how bad i was ,and how well i am now.i was just trying to say ,that i love life,how ever it is good or bad ,i feel like everyday is an adventure ,i am glad i am part of it .:)

Didn't think you were. :)

Here is some advice I wish I had taken and never did until much too late.

While you are still young and free explore all you can. See the world and if writing is your thing just do it.

Write about all you see and do but enjoy where you go and try to understand the ideas and culture of the people you meet.

I was offered a chance to travel when I was 20 but turned it down for a stable job and get engaged to a nice girl.

The job turned out to be crap and we spit up.

I have now started to travel and know what I have missed.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Get out there and do whatever works for you.

You sound like you have the right way of thinking to do it.

You have just the one life so use it well.:)

Didn't think you were. :)

Here is some advice I wish I had taken and never did until much too late.

While you are still young and free explore all you can. See the world and if writing is your thing just do it.

Write about all you see and do but enjoy where you go and try to understand the ideas and culture of the people you meet.

I was offered a chance to travel when I was 20 but turned it down for a stable job and get engaged to a nice girl.

The job turned out to be crap and we spit up.

I have now started to travel and know what I have missed.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Get out there and do whatever works for you.

You sound like you have the right way of thinking to do it.

You have just the one life so use it well.:)

you really seem like a person who seen a lot in your life.i am agree with you.....but is nicer when you are with someone and discover all this beautifull and interesting places.i think that if you are trying this exploring adventure on your own ,you might get influenced by things that are having an emotional impact on you ,and make you to take the wrong decisions.i hope you understand what i am trying to say .anyway is nice to know that other people like you ,are not afraid to discover unknown about different cultures ,things you don t see them on news ,but the one you expeienced yourself.

i am not being rude ,but i was looking at your public profile,because i was trying to understand why you are interested so much in non english people ,and for my surprise most of your replays are about ,thai ,muslim,racism.do you like politics very much ?or you are very patriotic ?:) anyway ...just wondering nothing personal

When I was young I was brought up in an industrial area with no one but Yorkshire people around me. The general idea was that anyone from outside was in some way lesser for not being local.

I was taught by my peers but not my family that non english were not good. A racist upbringing.

Over the last 10 or 15 years I have started to meet so many non english people and found myself questioning the values I was led to assume were the norm.

It has left me with a hunger to learn as much as I can about other people and how they live.

As for being patriotic. I love my country but dislike what is happening in many ways. I now hold a contempt for racism and all it stands for. Much of this is a result of my own realisation of the stupidity of racism and how stupid I was never to question what I should have seen as so flawed.

As for the muslim thing. My girlfriend is a Muslim and so when I hear all the anti muslim stuff I see Sulis and how far removed she is from the stereotype painted by the racists on the forum and the anti islamic rubbish in the press.

I'm not that much of a political animal but I do have a tory attitude to things and believe in hard work to get what you want.

Having said that I have lost most of my materialist cravings when I saw how people lived that had no stereo, TV or car. Humbled me when a chinese guy in malaysia insisted on paying for the meal I had just eaten. I had cash in my pocket that could have bought the restaurant but this guy would not let a guest pay.

That man alone disproves all the racist crap I have ever heard.

I take no offence at your post at all and it's never rude to want to learn and understand.

you really seem like a person who seen a lot in your life.

But not so much as I should have if I had opened my eyes years ago.

Yes, we know that redbee.We would like to know more about the beauty of Rumania , the weather, the buildings etc; It would make for interesting reading on The Sheffield Forum.

But not so much as I should have if I had opened my eyes years ago.

:) :) :) ....