I am just looking around ...

:) i didn`t take anything personal ,just asking if is an english only group .i know thatt my english is never going to be like a native speaker english ,but i ll try my best .anyway i am sure that you will notice my romanian influence in my writing.:)

Dont ever worry about your english not being perfect. I was born and bred here yet my english is terrible!

Youll fit right in and I cant wait to read your work!

Well, that's settled then. Now lessal have a drink an' forget abou' dis war, huh...hic :)

Go on then! :) I shall be "pruning" this thread tomorrow for "off-topic" posts anyway. :thumbsup: (hic)

redbee has sneaked in behind us all.....your posts are saved by her intervention. :hihi:

Dont ever worry about your englisn not being perfect. I was born and bred here yet my english is terrible!

Youll fit right in and I cant wait to read your work!

you know i ve been almost 3 years here and i still don `t understand the english humour.i am wondering if you will be able my romanian feminist kind of way .

you know i ve been almost 3 years here and i still don `t understand the english humour.i am wondering if you will be able my romanian feminist kind of way .

i meant :if you will be able to understand,sorry i am that kind of person who thinks even when she s taking .

English humour is very... odd... My humour is very... crap.

We`ll do our utmost to understand your writing style, and if we dont understand a concept, we`ll ask and you can explain?

It is about time a feminist had a strong word or two for us men......we look forward to reading your work.

We shall complain to our wives and partners in private, but you won't be able to hear us as at all, redbee! :)

You will become a favourite with the women in this Group too.

i meant :if you will be able to understand,sorry i am that kind of person who thinks even when she s taking .

I think your writing style is very attractive.Keep the mistakes in, it makes it more interesting.

I think your writing style is very attractive.Keep the mistakes in, it makes it more interesting.

you should here my english accent ....that one more atractive :)

you should here my english accent ....that one more atractive :)

Oh, you are sweet, redbee. I can almost hear your accent, when you write.The lads will love you. :D

Oh, you are sweet, redbee. I can almost hear your accent, when you write.The lads will love you. :D

you make me blush ,now.let s not get to excited ,what will happen with me if you all don t like my writing ,is not on everyone taste.i know that ,how many men will like a nervous ,sarcastic,feminist writing style.:( ?

you make me blush ,now.let s not get to excited ,what will happen with me if you all don t like my writing ,is not on everyone taste.i know that ,how many men will like a nervous ,sarcastic,feminist writing style.:( ?

No dont get them too excited redbee. :hihi: :hihi: Just carry on as you are :thumbsup: